Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Pimp my 10/22

• 05-09-2020 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭ JohnFitz2332

This has possibly (probably) been done before but thought a thread about what people have done to customise their 10/22s would be cool.

Here's mine:

Ruger 10/22 50th anniversary with bull barrel
    Boyds SS Evo laminate stock
    Nikon P-tactical Spur (3 MOA) red dot sight
    UTG Picatinny rail

Just got the stock and red dot for it, absolutely lovely to shoot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,759 ✭✭✭ clivej

I have a Kidd
    barrel, bolt, extractor, charging handle, single stage trigger, Boyd's thumb hole stock, one piece Dlask action with a 30moa rail and the serial number clivej001.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭ RS98

clivej wrote: »
    I have a Kidd
    barrel, bolt, extractor, charging handle, single stage trigger, Boyd's thumb hole stock, one piece Dlask action with a 30moa rail and the serial number clivej001.

Mind if I ask where you got the rail and how much you paid for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭ Wadi14

• Registered Users Posts: 6,759 ✭✭✭ clivej

RS98 wrote: »
    Mind if I ask where you got the rail and how much you paid for it?

All part of the one piece Dlask action, not screwed on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭ BattleCorp

I got a Dlask 20 moa rail from Gunshop.ie. He is in Harbour House most Saturdays. I think it was about €65 or thereabouts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,569 ✭✭✭ garv123

Mine is pretty standard at the min, barrel is shortened, extended mag release and a polyurethane bolt buffer. Scope is a hawke 3-9x40 with the. 22 subsonic reticle. Plenty magnification for a. 22.
    Next simple mod is the auto bolt release, and a custom cheek riser, if I ever get around to making it at work.
    The triggers are very heavy but replacements are more expensive than the gun. Bx are out of stock everywhere.

525637.jpeg

Advertisement