Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The covid 19

Options
  • 29-08-2020 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭

Just noticed how much weight I put in during Covid. My 60km Daily cycling commute kept me In shape. So since March I’ve been grazing at home and not burning off.

So trying to shift the weight
    Step 1.) food, basics stuff cal in should not be greater than cal out. Step away from the cookie jar

Step 2.) what’s the best exercise outside a gym that will shift new found weight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Cill94

ted1 wrote: »
    Just noticed how much weight I put in during Covid. My 60km Daily cycling commute kept me In shape. So since March I’ve been grazing at home and not burning off.

So trying to shift the weight
    Step 1.) food, basics stuff cal in should not be greater than cal out. Step away from the cookie jar

Step 2.) what’s the best exercise outside a gym that will shift new found weight?

I think you already have the answer. Just live as you did before you put the weight on. If you don't want to do that much cycling then you'll need to cut your calories lower.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

I got my income cut seriously and duties increased as smaller number people in my work so I am loosing weight like never before.
    (and probably zero chance for job change because of C19)

Advertisement