Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL 2020/21 Preseason, European Cups, Domestic Cups and Internationals thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

No Kane, take it he is rested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Talk of a Kane injury...Not seen in training pics and has not travelled

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

**** off....

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Half-times:

United 1-0 up: Fernandes (Rashford)

Spurs 3-0 up: Son (Bale), Bale (Doherty), Lucas

Leicester 0-0.

P2QhUl5O?format=jpg&name=small

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Half-times:

United 1-0 up: Fernandes (Rashford)

Spurs 3-0 up: Son (Bale), Bale (Doherty), Lucas

Leicester 0-0.

Bruno gets his 2nd goal of the night now too.

I have to get him in now on my WC if PL announce these bloody DGW's.

Man United won 4-0: Fernandes (James), Rashford (Fred), James (Bailly) ... Fernandes and Rashford got 82 minutes and 68 minutes respectively.

Spurs won 4-1: Vinicius (Lamela) ... Son was taken off at half-time.

Leicester were held to a scoreless draw. Vardy got 63 minutes, Maddison played 75 minutes and Barnes played the full game.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,030 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Man United won 4-0: Fernandes (James), Rashford (Fred), James (Bailly) ... Fernandes and Rashford got 82 minutes and 68 minutes respectively.

Spurs won 4-1: Vinicius (Lamela) ... Son was taken off at half-time.

Leicester were held to a scoreless draw. Vardy got 63 minutes, Maddison played 75 minutes and Barnes played the full game.

Maddison went off after taking a bang. Don’t think it was anything serious though.

A more interesting development is that Iheanacho got himself suspended for the 2nd leg after coming on, meaning Vardy might need to play that one aswell.

Arsenal drew 1-1: Saka (Cedric)

Eu7rEWOXYAQ2mij?format=jpg&name=small

• Advertisement

Giroud goal to put Chelsea 1-0 up. A class bicycle kick from the Frenchman.

EDIT: And that's how it finishes.

EvANOrYWgAUy32U?format=jpg&name=small

20 minutes gone, Spurs 1-0 up: Alli (Doherty)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Son and Kane resting on bench.

Perfect.

Spurs won 4-0 and 8-1 on aggregate: Vinicius (Alli), Bale (Alli), Vinicius (Scarlett)

Son and Kane nicely rested on the bench.

- - - - - - - - -

EvAyeKvWYAsKhhl?format=jpg&name=small

Man City won 2-0: Silva (Cancelo), Jesus (Silva)

Gundo played the full 90, Sterling got a rest for the last 20 minutes with Foden coming off on 80 minutes. KDB and Stones didn't come on.

What does that mean for Gundogan I wonder?

Or is he fresher cause of missing the game injured along with Dias who was out to.

Or is he fresher cause of missing the game injured along with Dias who was out to.

It means I'm going to get in KDB on my WC and shift out Gundogan. He won't play both games...

That's my feeling as of now, 10.27pm on Wednesday. It could easily change.....

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭JPup

shmeee wrote: »
    It means I'm going to get in KDB on my WC and shift out Gundogan. He won't play both games...

That's my feeling as of now, 10.27pm on Wednesday. It could easily change.....

Chances are neither of them start both games though. You’re hoping for 3 out of 4 over the next two game weeks I reckon. And no one can double guess Pep roulette!

No one has a clue what Pep will do he has cover for every position and huge cushion for 1st place.

JPup wrote: »
    Chances are neither of them start both games though. You’re hoping for 3 out of 4 over the next two game weeks I reckon. And no one can double guess Pep roulette!

I think getting it right for DGW 27 could be actually bigger. That Saints game is the one where a player could run riot.

Just don't like seeing Gundogan get 90 mins tonight and KDB none. Could double up on them and save the hassle too.

But you got to love the sheer buzz of taking a punt on Pep roulette!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I'd say Gundo and Cancelo are nailed on to be rested for one game

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I love the words rested, these lads are at the top of their game in terms of fitness, and don't play half as many games as people seem to think.
    Gundogan is 9th in terms of total mins played since GW17, he missed the Everton game, and yet your talking about him needed to be rested.

I predict that Gundogan will start the next 4 games in the league as Pep now views him like KdB and will just play him if he's fit. Ederson will also most likely start every game. After that who knows.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I love the words rested, these lads are at the top of their game in terms of fitness, and don't play half as many games as people seem to think.
    Gundogan is 9th in terms of total mins played since GW17, he missed the Everton game, and yet your talking about him needed to be rested.

I predict that Gundogan will start the next 4 games in the league as Pep now views him like KdB and will just play him if he's fit. Ederson will also most likely start every game. After that who knows.

I hope you're right and in theory, that's how it should work but no one knows especially as he keeps mentioning he will make changes.

Arsenal: Leno, Bellerín, Luiz, Gabriel, Tierney, Ceballos, Xhaka, Saka, Ødegaard, Smith Rowe, Aubameyang

Subs: Ryan, Hein, Cédric, Chambers, Marí, Elneny, Partey, Pépé, Willian, Nketiah, Martinelli, Lacazette

Baffled that Bruno starts tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Vardy starts

Barnes bench

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

CSF wrote: »
    Baffled that Bruno starts tonight

4:0 in the first leg...

Sure, why not...

wonski wrote: »
    4:0 in the first leg...

Sure, why not...

Was sitting there to myself like, oh Bruno is never rested, let’s look up the stats on that, oh rested once, before he played....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

CSF wrote: »
    Was sitting there to myself like, oh Bruno is never rested, let’s look up the stats on that, oh rested once, before he played....

Yeah it's enough doubt for me to go Kane (c) now.

• Advertisement

Arsenal win 3-2 (4-3 on aggregate).

Auba (Saka), Tierney (Willian), Auba (Saka)

Advertisement