Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Olight I1R2 (Worth £19.95) Tonight From 8pm

Options
  • 24-08-2020 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭

As the title says, a free Olight I1R2 is available tonight from 8pm in their Elite sale via their website https://www.olightstore.uk/customer/free

All you have to do is log into your account or register an account, and share the link provided by them to Facebook, Twitter or via Email and you'll great a free random coloured I1R2 into your basket this evening at 8pm.

You do have to pay for postage but that's just £4.95 (Pretty sure it costs that) and it's well worth it for the flashlight on offer.

They also have some good bundle offers available this evening if you wanna spend a few quid on some cool flashlights. I'm sure many people on here have some Olight flashlights already and will agree they make good quality flashlights.

Enjoy :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

When you successfully share at 9am 17/08-midnight 28/08, a free i1R 2 EOS will be added to your cart automatically when you log in again during the sale time (8pm 24/08-midnight 28/08). Note: Colour will be randomly selected.

do you have to share at a specific time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

do you have to share at a specific time?

No, I'd advise sharing before 8pm though so it'll be in your basket when the sale goes live. I'd imagine it's only while stocks last so if anyone wants it free I'd be on the ball and get it as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Brego888

Hmmm, £5 for a torch I don't need nor want. Decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,009 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Is it like the last free one, the size of a pimple on a flea's butt? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Is it like the last free one, the size of a pimple on a flea's butt? :pac:

:pac::pac::pac::D:D:D

That was the Olight i3e.

This one is small too though. The main difference being it has more lumens and is rechargable.

• Advertisement

Thanks OP, grabbed one earlier and have already had the dispatch email from DPD.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I just did this now and got it in case anyone is wondering if it is still ongoing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭recyclops

still working as of last minute or so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

just got it, dont need it.

thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

brightkane wrote: »
    just got it, dont need it.

thanks OP!

This. Told herself. Got "But why, we've got loads of small torches?".

Like, what a silly question, it's a bargain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Got mine. Kids will need it in a few weeks when they've to lock up the chickens on the dark :)

Got mine. Kids will need it in a few weeks when they've to lock up the chickens on the dark :)

How did you get it so quickly - you ordered on the offer last night??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭budhabob

This is a great little torch!!! fantastic value at that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

You don't even need to share.
    I clicked on the facebook share link and backed out ( I don't have a Facebook) and it automatically put the torch in my basket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

Offer still active, just got one there. Shared the email to an old account I stopped using years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Ordered at lunchtime and just got a text from dpd for delivery tomorrow.
    Hope I'm as impressed with the torch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Still going. Got on this a bit late but still available

You don’t have to share, just hit share but on the share page don’t make the post, just close it

Nice one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭cnoc

Is there a battery charger supplied with this torch?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,945 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

cnoc wrote: »
    Is there a battery charger supplied with this torch?

It'll be micro or USB C no need for a charger to be supplied

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Still going. Got on this a bit late but still available

You don’t have to share, just hit share but on the share page don’t make the post, just close it

Nice one!!

Ordered: 18.17
    Dispatched notification DPD: 18.37

Wow!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭cnoc

Another question! I cannot enter my County, even though I have entered Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Thanks op, just ordered one. Like another poster said, just click on the facebook link and then back out, the light will have been added to you cart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I ordered around 6pm, and I got a text from DPD around twenty minutes later. Serious service.

As for the previous poster with address issues, it's a known problem. I worked by entering the address, then changing the country, and then starting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Ordered the freebie and a full price torch 24 hours ago and now't yet... FFS :)

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

Just ordered one, already have one but they are a great little torch, a bargain for €5.70 delivered.

Thanks OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭dedaw

Chanced it just now and still working. Thanks Op!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Just ordered, thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,945 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Think the courier just delivered my torch to my neighbour. Got a text from DPD saying delivery around now, had a DPD delivery last week and a similar van just dropped off next door!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Pique

35 hours from order to delivery out in the sticks.

That's some service!

• Advertisement

Mine arrived an hour ago from DPD. Ordered 8pm Monday, arrives 11am Wednesday. Don't think I've ever had such a quick internet order ever!

Advertisement