Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Charged as a lorry on M50

Options
  • 21-08-2020 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up to keep an eye on your tolls.

4.30 is the charge for a goods vehicle between 2000 and 10000 kgs

Correct Northbound that day.

17/08/2020 17:31:17 EV Refund N/A N/A 0.00 2.15
    17/08/2020 17:31:16 Usage Charge N/A N/A 0.43 0.00
    17/08/2020 17:31:16 Toll Charge 201WXXXX M50 - SOUTHBOUND 4.30 0.00

How is this even possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,837 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

Must've thought you were driving a Cybertruck :D

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

• Registered Users Posts: 81,154 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If you put your reg in to motortax.ie what tax rate does it say for your car?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭ei9go

The basis of assessment (BOA) is the vehicle detail which facilitates the calculation of the appropriate motor tax fee, e.g. engine capacity or CO2 emissions for private cars, weight for goods vehicles. The BOA for the vehicle details entered is CO2 EMISSIONS
    The rates of taxation are as follows:

Tax Band Annual Half Year Quarter Year Arrears (Per Month)
    0 - 1 120 66 33 12.00

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

It’s happened to me in the past too over the years, thought my Avensis was a truck, assume just a glitch, just phone them and they adjust the toll amount no issue

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

Advertisement