Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songwriter Looking For Singers For Recording

Options
  • 21-08-2020 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi All.

I have been doing some home recording over lockdown and am looking for all kinds of singers to sing over the tracks.
    I have basic recordings done and guide vocals for reference.

Im not much of a singer so looking for other people to collaborate with.
    I have a lot of different types of music so far from Folk to Electronic to Hard Rock.

Let me know if anybody may be interested even if its just one song.

Link to songs below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHgztkwGKNjg0sKjoMQg5nA?view_as=subscriber

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Bee_Kay_

Hey! I'd be interested in collaborating, especially on the folk songs 😊 my website is www.bettykilleen.com for samples of my singing and my email is bettykxx@gmail.com if you're interested. I've my own mic at home for recording also 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Red5

Hi.

Email sent. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kitkatdraw

Hi there,

I might be interested in this too. If you want to check out my YouTube channel, Kathleen Ward singer, let me know what you think.

Thanks a millionðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 2 keith_eastwood

Hows things Red5.
    Where are you based? I'm a singer songwriter myself and would love to collaborate on your project.
    You can find me on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram under
    Keith Eastwood Music.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mr.silver88

yeah Id be interested giz a shout 0857723292

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Okami_shinobi

Hi Red,

I'm interested if you are still looking. I'm Greystones based

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Summer2018

I would be interested if you are still looking. Cork based, female vocalist, can record at home. can send Voice samples. Would be interested in collaborating w Into the night/ Something girl :)

Advertisement