Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortal Shell

• 17-08-2020 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

This is a souls like game that releases tomorrow but there's been no reviews yet. I wonder why

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,766 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    This is a souls like game that releases tomorrow but there's been no reviews yet. I wonder why

It's a small indie game. Publications focus on few reviews of big titles and get to indie games only if they are big news or a surprise hit.

Very much doubt this is publisher interference. Not like a small indie developer can threaten to pull advertising revenue when they don't have any.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

• Registered Users Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Reviews seem generally favourable from most of the sources I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Yeah it actually looks really good, positive reviews, ill prob most definitely play it.

I was gonna give code vein a go too but the negative reviews caused me to avoid it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,228 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Really happy with the reviews on this, delighted it seems be to be doing well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Just bought it. Hopefully will have time tonight to give it a good go.

Only €29.99 ? For that price I'll bite.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,228 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Happy enough so far. I like how all items are unfamiliar to you unless you use them. Which is fun until you poison yourself by mistake

Ugh, i just picked up FF7R but havent started it yet, and i can get this for €19.99 on Epic store..

What to do :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

currently 23.99 on epic store, bought with my phone credit. hoping its as good as the reviews suggest

• Advertisement

sweetie wrote: »
    currently 23.99 on epic store, bought with my phone credit. hoping its as good as the reviews suggest

How did you buy with phone credit?

And its showing €29.99 for me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

nix wrote: »
    How did you buy with phone credit?

And its showing €29.99 for me :mad:

Sorry, the discount must have ended yesterday evening. You can setup 3pay as a payment method on Epic. Very handy for those of us with the €20 plan that have amassed €100+ in phone credit

Thats actually pretty sweet, i had a credit balance of like €150 not too long ago, but went out for a wander listening to spotify forgetting to top up for the unlimited data, had like €10 by the time i got home and realised..

Sure wish there was a way of stopping something like that happening, as ya just feel robbed :D

Thanks Sweetie!

Advertisement