Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Cryptocurrency, free to mine for the moment!

Options
  • 15-08-2020 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

There’s a new cryptocurrency and seems like it could have potential. It is free to mine atm (Just like bitcoin 10 years ago). It is hoped it will gain monetary value in the near future.

"PI Network is a revolutionary SocialChain App by the team of Stanford PhD's giving the economic and social power of blockchain technology and the cryptocurrencies into the hands of everyday people by redefining wealth"

If anyone would like to join my referral link allows for added earnings

It’s totally free. It might come to nothing or it could be the next bitcoin! I’d rther be in than out!

Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network. To join Pi, download the Pi Network app and use my username (AaronS2020) as your invitation code.

Any thoughts on this? will it take off?

Advertisement