Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRSI contributions statement

Options
  • 15-08-2020 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭

Hi, When i checked my statement there is nothing there for 2020.Only up until 2019. When are the 2020 ones available to view? Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Hi, When i checked my statement there is nothing there for 2020.Only up until 2019. When are the 2020 ones available to view? Anyone know?

PRSI contributions are only available for up to the end of the last tax year on your statement

Source: https://services.mywelfare.ie/en/topics/statements-and-refunds/contribution-statement/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭screamer

It’s available a year in arrears so you won’t see 2020 until feb 2021. That’s how it works. Hence welfare look at reference years when calculating benefit entitlement.
    You should see the prsi deductions on weekly or monthly pay details which are up on revenue, but there’ll be no statement for those till 2021.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Thanks lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SUGS

Are you self employed? I just received a statement this month(July 2023) and it includes 2022's figures. If you are self employed I believe nothing will be added until you file returns. Now does anyone know how to read the statement - I can't make head not tale of it ... 4 columns with various contributions listed. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭TooTired123

The two columns on the right as you are looking at the page are the PRSI contributions and credits that you can simply add up to see what the total is.

So it’s quite literally “52+52+38+26 “ etc etc

If you go to your local Citizens Information Centre anyone in there will tell you how far away you are or not from having enough to get a full State Pension when you’re 66.

• Advertisement
Advertisement