Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Alice1 wrote: »
    Delighted Shane is gone. I don't really mind from here on - can someone tell me why Giovanna thumbs her nose to the camera each time?
    It's nasty.

Message to her kids

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Thank God I didn’t have a bet on him to win ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Be right back

Delighted Shane is gone. I don't really mind from here on - can someone tell me why Giovanna thumbs her nose to the camera each time?
    It's nasty.

Saying hello to her kids. Giovanna and Vernon the final two?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Shane looks like Ronnie O’Sullivan

• Registered Users Posts: 16,105 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Shane is so full of his own importance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Shane found his crown jewels after the cyclone to leave with :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

He was definitely shocked he was voted out. I'm shocked because people online absolutely love him!

Gi to win!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

We shall be liberated tomorrow night!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭screamer

Shane youre a celebrity now FOOK OFF with yourself :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,105 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Cant wait for this year to be over . The Crown awaits me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Very surprised Shane said he wanted mumma g or Jordan to win. I really thought he would have said Vernon. Strange

• Registered Users Posts: 13,075 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Ok so I know Shane is gone but what else did I miss??

To thine own self be true

Vernon must think he has it in the bag now Shane is out

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Celebrity crystal maze on Channel 4 now so you can see where this show stole all its trials from :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

KatW4 wrote: »
    He was definitely shocked he was voted out. I'm shocked because people online absolutely love him!

Gi to win!!!

In my workplace they absolutely love Jordan and Shane, they need a visit to spec savers :D

Autosport wrote: »
    In my workplace they absolutely love Jordan and Shane, they need a visit to spec savers :D

You'll have to resign.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Autosport wrote:
    In my workplace they absolutely love Jordan and Shane, they need a visit to spec savers

My mum loves them too. Such a weirdo!

Very surprised Shane said he wanted mumma g or Jordan to win. I really thought he would have said Vernon. Strange

I thought he said Mama G only

Shane thought Vernon was his biggest threat, they were forced frienemies in there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought he said Mama G only

Shane thought Vernon was his biggest threat, they were forced frienemies in there

He also mentioned Jordan. But said nothing at all about Vernon. I thought he would have said he wanted Vernon to win. Maybe he deserves his title Shane bitchie after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Ffs

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

I really can’t understand why anyone would vote for him, he’s so needy and fake

The fake fall off the chair sealed it for me.

So Shane is gone.....

Duff, duff, duff, duff, duff, duff, duff........

Who is voting for Vernon? Don't get it, couldn't be young wans surely!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Catching up now, Shane ramping up the eastenders stuff. Clutching. At. Straws.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

It's nasty.

Because she’s the bestest most mummiest mummy that ever did mummy and she could deem such a brilliant means of communicating to roll out at the most opportune of times I.e. when live and not at any other stage of the show because there’s no guarantee she’d be seen as the worlds best mummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Purgative

Delighted Shane has gone. He was just full of pi$$ and importance.

Now though I don't know who I want to win. Looking back I think it would have been good for "MBE" to get it. I know she peed a lot of people off (me included) on day 1, because it comes across as self important. Wow who could spot self importance in that crowd, but I think it comes from a bit of inferiority.

Anyway this was one of the weakest "I'm a Celeb" IMHO. They were nowhere near cold enough, hungry enough or tired enough. Just my 2 cents :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭CFlat

Hard to see past Vernon winning it now. Of the three left hes the only one anyone has ever really heard of. Mind you I'm wildly indifferent about who wins now anyway. Thought Shane had it in the bag but wanted Mo to be King of the Castle!

Prob a better chance winning the euro millions tonight then predicting the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

CFlat wrote: »
    Hard to see past Vernon winning it now. Of the three left hes the only one anyone has ever really heard of. Mind you I'm wildly indifferent about who wins now anyway. Thought Shane had it in the bag but wanted Mo to be King of the Castle!

Prob a better chance winning the euro millions tonight then predicting the winner.

Out of the three left I hope it's Jordan, it's not that I haven't warmed to the other two but Giovanna in particular I don't think has done a hard trial. She always seem to get the easy job, like with her and Vernon or the girls group one she was the first out.

I'm glad this finished tonight, it's been the worst series even.

To think that last year we gave out about Jacass!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,075 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I haven't seen it in over a week. I figured out that apart from the pathetic trials, the night shots were really depressing. A lot of the time, I couldn't see the trials properly because of the bad lighting.
    I think the outdoor trials in Australian sunshine must be my December hit of vitamin D.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Autosport wrote: »

What is with work colleagues and their weird opinions on these shows?! Every year I watch this or BB or love island all the women in work are mad for the people I hate :pac:

Advertisement