Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,094 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Gisele threadban lifted

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,094 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

And as they have now been charged no further discussion permitted until after the court process is concluded

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭septictank

Castleknock sword lad named. Garda injured and he still gets bail.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2024/0524/1451148-dylan-murphy-court/

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dramalama80

Anyone hear of a suspected bomb left at a person who was previously caught storing guns house in Drogheda today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 podaket

Yeah bomb squad was up and part of the estate locked down. Has been a house petrol bombed and a car burned out (Maguire faction) around the area as well. Things seem to be heating up

Also lad from the AMF (anti-maguire-faction) released a music vid. Dean Thornton AMF Real Street Kids (YouTube)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

https://m.sundayworld.com/news/irish-news/floral-tributes-taunt-garda-at-funeral-of-violent-gangster-who-died-in-weekend-crash/a1410392721.html

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭ToweringPerformance

That "music" video is the most embarrassing thing iv'e ever seen in my life. They all still live in their mams boxroom 🤣

Give peace a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭foxsake

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Yakov P. Golyadkin

"In the decorative and bordered display, the crude tribute read: ‘Detective….0 Reilly 1’ below a bottle of black pepper."

Given that Reilly is now dead I'd say the detective won this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,876 ✭✭✭enricoh

Local Sargent in today's drogheda leader saying Maguires are retired and anti Maguires are just a few small dealers now.

The vacuum has been filled by foreign outfits he says

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Ivor_Guddon

apparently a house in Finglas last night was shot at

Finn Eber Park

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

You try getting a house to testify.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jayjay_yupD2

Shots fired at family home in Finglas while children asleep inside, Gardaí report it's related to feud over steakhouse killing 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

The send off for the three scummers from Tallaght who drove into the lorry was tasteful in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Housefree

It's a well produced video in all honesty, if he can leverage his criminal past to launch a rap career more power to him, looks like he put a serious amount of effort into it.

Using clips from the Sunday world/news sites for a trailer for his upcoming song launching later today

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭fedcba123

• Registered Users Posts: 13 leon byrne

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Captain Fantastic 1984

As I mentioned before I'm currently listening to Tallants latest podcast on the hyland/Anthony Campbell shooting. She interviewed joey o callaghan who put Brian Kenny away. He mentioned in the latest episode an Andrew "chicore" Dillon. I vaguely remember him from articles years ago. Can anyone refresh my memory on him? Ballyfermot area if I'm remembering right?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 bribrimcqueefer1

Moved into a gaf with me misses in ballybrack co.dublin 2 years ago tinkin it was a gr8 neighbourhood to raise the sprogs, as she didn't want to move to ballyfermot to my neck of the woods coz its too rough... talkin to an owl fella in the local last night he says this place flooded with powder, cab seizures, money laundering businesses, the lot. alot of houses being raided past week nothing in the paper if this was anywere North side it wud be in every paper. Goes to show what living near bono can do for yis haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭SharkMX

Ive a cousin who lived in Ballybrack. The stories he told me. He lasted a year before his mrs made them move out.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Lefty2Guns

What part of Ballybrack you move to? I'm from Ballybrack and the place has always been like that, for such a small area it's had it's fair share of shenanigans and gangsters. Going right back to the late 80's.

Not knocking the place, I loved growing up in Ballybrack and proud to say I'm from the area, 95% of the people in the area are 100% and would do anything for you. You just need to get to know them.

Just Google Ballybrack and you'll see exactly what the owl fella in the pub was talking about. I personally know about 10 lads that done a lot of time for getting caught with stuff over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭Gusser09

Its latvians in control of the brack. Fuckin cruel and ruthless. Selling tablets and powder out of the chipper.

What chipper would that be? First I heard of Latvians controlling the place. I do know a lot of lads involved and each and everyone of them is from Ballbrack or the surrounding areas.

No theres suppose a few lads controlling ballybrack with the stuff getting kids to do the dirty work the owl lad in the pub was in the know he said he was a cousin of the people he was talkin about. Theres not many latvians in ballybrack I haven't seen any since I've been here. I live on the tesco side its quiet compare to ballyfermot like don't get me wrong but the stories I didn't think were true the fella told me. Seen a gaf get raided yesterday and another the other day then a clip in the paper so something must be goin on??

Ballybrack is a grand place to live if you keep yourself to yourself, but like most council estates drugs are and have been rampant in the area for decades. In the last 3/4 weeks alone a few different lads I know have been caught with big amounts and they aren't kids either, and I was very surprised when I found out who they were. 4 lads in their late 40s and early 50's going down for decent stretches. Half of Ashlawn will be in the Joy at this stage.

I could tell you plenty of stories about the goings on in the place over the years and the people involved in it, but this isn't the forum for it. As I said, keep yourself to yourself.

Yeah I seen that in the paper headbangers at there old age surley its not for them??? the owl lad mentioned the ra but said there is a group that just use that to intimidate people that an owl fella was kicked out years ago for being a thout and still uses the ra to this day? Dno if he was pullin me leg or not but seemed like he could follow back on his stories even after swallowen a fair few pints of black stuff. anyway i thought this place was quiet ye wouldnt know what goes on behind closed doors as they say. I'll go up to the igo again for more drunken stories haha buzz

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Fram Rats

The family are still living off that aul fellas name, sure when he got released last time he went into hiding as a certain Wicklow gangster was on the lookout for him… The place is full of drugs but quiet as well compared to Tallaght, Blanch finglas etc.. I am surprised there hasn't been much trouble in the area or surrounding areas as it is neighboured by Sallynoggin, dun laoghaire, Monkstown farm, Shankill and bray,, all supplied by different people but sold into all areas from neighboring areas.

I heard the owl lad that was released is a rat and was kicked out of an organisation years ago and started his own thing?? By the looks of it only living here 2 years and a few months there just young fellas they all look about 12. Wonder no1 serious hasn't came in because there is money to be made for sure!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Chadders

Whose the wicklow gangster?

Advertisement