Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 The koolkat

Lfc1988 wrote: »
    Two brothers who run around for the wig and are close friends of the MMA star years. Both walk around like they are carrying a suitcase under each arm despite being below average height and build. A textbook case of short man syndrome with delusions of “everyone thinks I’m a mad c@nt”

Seeing mcg even associate with the likes of them speaks volumes about him they are absolute muppets, not a shred of respect from anyone in Dublin and the thing andys most know for is banging Zoe Whelan. YUPPAAA. My god they are jokes. Rant over

Who the ****k is zoe whelan ?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Lfc1988 wrote: »
    the thing andys most know for is banging Zoe Whelan.

To be fair... I’d take that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Niall horans ex and think she’s rides gangsters now. Has a decent following on Instagram

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Niall horans ex and think she’s rides gangsters now. Has a decent following on Instagram
    So a coke whore in other words

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Is she on gogglebox ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Haladmirer wrote: »
    So a coke whore in other words

Some might say she has something common with Dyson hoovers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Just finished that book The Witness. Would Kenny not be a target at all for being a paedo?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Bigsliothar

Ush1 wrote: »
    Just finished that book The Witness. Would Kenny not be a target at all for being a paedo?

Is it worth a read?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

It's unlikely to be true.
    This joey fella was ratting at the trial. How did the sex abuse allegations didn't come up at a murder trial?
    We all know nothing gets left out of a murder investigation and trial.

Kennys defense could have used this against joey saying he was making up stories on the murder cos of the sex stuff. Better to admit that than a life sentence . But they didn't - why?

Paul Williams wrote a book yonks ago had a chapter about Brian Kenny ...and these allegation were never mentioned or even hinted.

Kennys Ex wife wrote a book and was on the late late (pat kenny days I think) - this didn't come up. She pretty much accused him of everything else....so she wasn't holding back

That is why I think it's made-up.

Also I also know some of the people involved. That angle never mentioned before Talentless had her recent expose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

"This joey fella was ratting at the trial"

Do you think giving evidence to put a murderer and violent criminal was a bad thing?. Usually the only people who use the phrase rat are involved in the criminal world in some way.
    "Also I also know some of the people involved" Was Kenny a friend of yours?.

The way you call the victim "this Joey fella" suggests you don't believe him or have sympathy for some reason. How would his ex-wife know if he was abusing young Joey?, they had split by then.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/ex-partner-tells-her-tale-of-torture-at-hands-of-killer-26715087.html

Unknown to her, Kenny was a ruthless drug-dealing gangster. He was vicious and he was violent and even when she became pregnant with his son Conor she was subjected to horrific attacks from her increasingly unstable and psychotic partner who was becoming an ever more important figure in the Dublin criminal underworld and a gun for hire.

At one stage during a particularly violent attack a metal broom handle was broken on her back.

• Advertisement

Is it worth a read?

Yeah it's decent. Some grim stuff though but well written.

paw patrol wrote: »
    This joey fella was ratting at the trial. How did the sex abuse allegations didn't come up at a murder trial?

Kennys defense could have used this against joey saying he was making up stories on the murder cos of the sex stuff. Better to admit that than a life sentence . But they didn't - why?

Paul Williams wrote a book yonks ago had a chapter about Brian Kenny ...and these allegation were never mentioned or even hinted.

Kennys Ex wife wrote a book and was on the late late (pat kenny days I think) - this didn't come up. She pretty much accused him of everything else....so she wasn't holding back

Also I also know some of the people involved. That angle never mentioned before Talentless had her recent expose.

In the book he said it was kept hidden from Kennys ex Rita and then from his wife. Basically nobody else knew.

I don't know if it came up during the trial but he mentioned it in his letter when Kenny was up for release. Pretty mad and humilating stuff to make up like?

In the book he said it was kept hidden from Kennys ex Rita and then from his wife. Basically nobody else knew.

I don't know if it came up during the trial but he mentioned it in his letter when Kenny was up for release. Pretty mad and humilating stuff to make up like?

yeah fair enough.
    I just find it hard to believe the number of people (as listed) who had axes to grind and did so in books/newspapers/tv...nothing like this was mentioned ever until now. That's my point.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

I’m no expert but I keep hearing from journos about how Ireland has some of the most arcane defamation laws. Surely even a convicted criminal could get a mountain of cash from Tallant if she accused them of being a paedo without some reasonable proof. Can’t see any tabloids legal team allowing that were it not reasonably verifiable.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

Anyone who calls someone who gives evidence in a murder trial "A RAT" isn't someone I want to hear any opinion from.

That's all I ever hear from scumbags, while also having issues with people robbing their houses, cars etc.

"Someone just robbed me bleeding car, if anyone has any info DM me" (although, maybe I haven't used enough bad grammar)
    So, they expect members of the community to "rat" when they need information, just not to the Gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Yeah it's decent. Some grim stuff though but well written.

Poor kid, really has been failed by the state.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

I once rang the guards when I saw a couple of travelers on my neighbors garage roof breaking in, guess I’m a rat too?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,057 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I once rang the guards when I saw a couple of travelers on my neighbors garage roof breaking in, guess I’m a rat too?

Snitches get stitches

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

You guessed right

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Ive broken in a few cars, a few couches, a few beds, but never before have I broke in a neighbours garage roof.

Them boys surely are wild and settled people should stop trying to put societies bridle on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Would it have killed you to give the poor lads a ladder ?

Pavee Point won’t be happy

Snitches get stitches

Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Djpremier420

Depends if youv commited to certain lifestyle than a big no unless your target be stupid not to .The way i see it information is a killer the less i know better best be dumb deaf and blind.In genreral its best to mind one business obviosly there exceptions but in general most shoooting is tied people get killled for a reason its not nice but 99% know the consequences its not nice but the way it is.When stuff happens outside like vg gets solved quick because they bring serious heat on evreybody same as bodys .You hear about the 10% but 90% of criminals know the way only dub has heat because there brought up with an egotiscial attitudes and never last long if your a crim and in the papers forget about it most of the country except the knas have a n understanding.Obviosly you have exceptions but usally they get sorted in the end

I’m no expert but I keep hearing from journos about how Ireland has some of the most arcane defamation laws. Surely even a convicted criminal could get a mountain of cash from Tallant if she accused them of being a paedo without some reasonable proof. Can’t see any tabloids legal team allowing that were it not reasonably verifiable.
    This could be like when the viper took a defamation case against a paper
    First you need a good reputation to tarnish,viper had not

Usually its the straight world rings cops,everybody else rats
    But we here have a long history of informers so i think this is why the waters gets muddied so bad with rats,its just in us all to hate informers of any sort

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

But we here have a long history of informers so i think this is why the waters gets muddied so bad with rats,its just in us all to hate informers of any sort

the reason people despise rats, and rightly so is because the people who rat had no problem breaking the law and being in that circle when it suited them, but when they have to face actions for the deeds they will rat out those around them for their own benefit....any wonder no one likes them

A member of the general public who is not involved and a law abiding citizen who helps the police is a separate thing.

Anyone who calls someone who gives evidence in a murder trial "A RAT" isn't someone I want to hear any opinion from.

Oh Noes :pac:
    How will I cope with the your disdain and that of your likers.
    For a thread on gangland and murder where we have posters who were involved in crime, did time, people who know criminals and (probably) active criminals, there sure is a large gathering of pissy pants sensitive souls.

The truth is , it's the a phrase I used. I was doing 2 things at once and eloquence wasn't my main concern.
    the reason people despise rats, and rightly so is because the people who rat had no problem breaking the law and being in that circle when it suited them, but when they have to face actions for the deeds they will rat out those around them for their own benefit....any wonder no one likes them

A member of the general public who is not involved and a law abiding citizen who helps the police is a separate thing.

bang on.
    There is a huge difference between a normal joe who is a witness and a criminal who gives evidence for their benefit.
    There can be exceptions -anybody who gave evidence in a case of sex abuse (and similar) would be a commended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

There can be exceptions -anybody who gave evidence in a case of sex abuse (and similar) would be a commended.

Will ye get to fcuk.

Here's a name for you: Christy Griffin.

When it emerged that he had been abusing his partners daughter, for 8 years, half his team stuck with him - knowing what he did.

Anybody in his 'crew' come forward. No! Her fcuking grandmother lead the charge which lead to his conviction.

The pretend omertà sh1t here is becoming increasingly boring and tiresome.

IRE60 wrote: »
    Will ye get to fcuk.

Here's a name for you: Christy Griffin.

When it emerged that he had been abusing his partners daughter, for 8 years, half his team stuck with him - knowing what he did.

Anybody in his 'crew' come forward. No! Her fcuking grandmother lead the charge which lead to his conviction.

The pretend omertà sh1t here is becoming increasingly boring and tiresome.

Wasn't one of the Generals lads a nonce as well? From memory, he stuck by him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Rats in order, 1 drug dealers, 2 pimps, 3 prostitutes. so if ya want to avoid jail, avoid this lot.

Advertisement