Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

stingrayed wrote: »
    FFS gangland it is more like a junkie cookbook session, the paid PR goons have brought the thread to its knees, but, nay worries, all is not lost, the Kinahan goon in the Turkish prison might be having a few surprise visits, in the night.

You brought it to its knees before anyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

sucioguapo wrote: »
    You brought it to its knees before anyone else

Feels like there is an elitist mentality here. Those who post longer are the true inheritors of the gangland thread and any one who is recent to it talks **** and has ruined it.

LMHC wrote: »
    Feels like there is an elitist mentality here. Those who post longer are the true inheritors of the gangland thread and any one who is recent to it talks **** and has ruined it.

Ye funny cos the elitist ones are clowns as well

This is just a gossip thread in reality. He said she said with a small bit of local knowledge thrown in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

this thread is a shell of what it once was, where once it was a great read with some obvious informed posters.

Sadly most of those banned, or driven out by posters who think their opinion outweighs new members as if post count gave them priority or accusing the new members of being multiples.

There is more info on twitter and its only worth reading here for a few decent posters still here.

• Advertisement

Careful with twitter tho to. Theres a clown on here that set up a twitter and trued to pass himself off as the whistleblower , the reality is that the bloke is a bit simple

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

FFS gangland it is more like a junkie cookbook session, the paid PR goons have brought the thread to its knees, but, nay worries, all is not lost, the Kinahan goon in the Turkish prison might be having a few surprise visits, in the night.

Heard he should be in Ireland soon (I was told he was due this week, but haven't heard anything since, but if true it's only a few days away)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Heard he should be in Ireland soon (I was told he was due this week, but haven't heard anything since, but if true it's only a few days away)

Safest place for him at the moment, the Turkish babas are in meltdown at the moment, the Turkish president does not feck around when he wants them, and all connected to them, hearing massive raids in Turkey but not in the press.

He won't be welcome on C2 in Portlaoise with his co accused or on D wing in mountjoy. Dirty rat

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

The majority on here pumping ****e on the thread never seen this side of life but they come on here acting the gangster.

Are you talking to me?

• Advertisement

Are you talking to me?

Why do you feel I'm talking to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,099 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Are you talking to me?

You tell 'em Travis! ;)

187hfz.jpg

BT and CJ got an oil spin in today's Sunday world. God love the bond it's getting a hatchet job on it every weekend.

Up the fvckin H block.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭john boye

In fairness to them at least those PR goons are getting paid for their efforts instead of just being an obsessed fan boi.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Dry sieving onlygets the chrystals
    Solvents extracts everything,like terepines and cbd, then evaporates
    But each their own

The terpenes are in the crystals ya haven’t a clue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

BT and CJ got an oil spin in today's Sunday world. God love the bond it's getting a hatchet job on it every weekend.

Up the fvckin H block.

Walked past it a few weeks ago they must be making serious grade. The users were coming and going in groups of 4. What’s the story with EG sisters fella down in Basin St? I heard there were a few bullets meant for him a while back? Haven’t heard nothing since K got stabbed by Pidgeo

Walked past it a few weeks ago they must be making serious grade. The users were coming and going in groups of 4. What’s the story with EG sisters fella down in Basin St? I heard there were a few bullets meant for him a while back? Haven’t heard nothing since K got stabbed by Pidgeo

Yeah the blocks work in twists so you've punters come in in groups and covers the twist each time. Rock mainly arse is after falling outta the smack.

Pigeon is still about with Zak, I haven't seen EG he is on the dodge.

Chiller Cahill was stabbed by them all up in jambo too, a bad job apparently. They don't have yokes so are all mad for blades.

Imagine being that obsessed with Daniel Kinahan that when a gangland gossip thread gets derailed ya think the Kinahans paid a bunch of people to derail it, I don’t contribute much here but that Stingrayed is too annoying to continue posting here, slán mo cháirdes

BoojumBum wrote: »
    Imagine being that obsessed with Daniel Kinahan that when a gangland gossip thread gets derailed ya think the Kinahans paid a bunch of people to derail it, I don’t contribute much here but that Stingrayed is too annoying to continue posting here, slán mo cháirdes

Hahahaha thats the truth same people think the government have a chip planted in us with the covid Jab.

Now that's a government who cannot organise signing off on housing plans or instigated a failed privatised water firm then doubled back on themselves.

Daniel is probably posting here himself supervising his paid "PR Goons"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Dont run away, sorry forgot you have a few other accounts, however have a nice read the yanks are getting really pissed with dannyboy.

https://twitter.com/arejaywoof/status/1340737904134504449

• Advertisement

Dont run away, sorry forgot you have a few other accounts, however have a nice read the yanks are getting really pissed with dannyboy.

https://twitter.com/arejaywoof/status/1340737904134504449

The man was @ Fury - Wilder can't be that unhappy with him, allowing him flying in and out of the country. His sister was there too.

Oh the flipping scumbags , holidaying in the U, S of A.

How do I delete me account? @moderators

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Hoboo

How do I delete me account? @moderators

You can't. You can change your name and that's it. Why I dont know.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,486 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Hoboo wrote: »
    You can't. You can change your name and that's it. Why I dont know.

Because it would ruin the flow of threads and they wouldn't make any sense if you'd missing comments from deleted accounts all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Whats the story with the priest being told all the info on the disappearance of the couple few years back. Is there any truth to it?

Googleyes wrote: »
    Whats the story with the priest being told all the info on the disappearance of the couple few years back. Is there any truth to it?

Non named priest, he can't disclose it to the police but he decided ya know what I will ring the media about this.

But its just strange that one of the men linked to the murder who's been in custody for a while was sentenced this week.

Pure bolloxology. #TheMediaMurderPeople

One of the Nolan’s shot at in Blubell.

One of the Nolan’s shot at in Blubell.

??

??

The Republican family. A dispute broke out on one of the locks on the canal. Not sure of the backstory yet, but I’m guessing it’s an internal dispute. Will post more when I have it.

• Advertisement

The Republican family. A dispute broke out on one of the locks on the canal. Not sure of the backstory yet, but I’m guessing it’s an internal dispute. Will post more when I have it.

Interesting. I wouldn't be a fan of any of the Nolan's ha

Advertisement