Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is your sense of humour childish?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,532 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

If you keep posting the same guff repeatedly then I will continue to call you out on it, E.

Is it that difficult to understand?

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The tide is turning…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well played, E. You better check with JohnnyFlash to get your next come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

You know what's not funny, whether you've a childish or adultish view on comedy? Randomers fighting with each other in a thread of stuff that has nothing to do with the thread.

So in the spirit of the thread: Homer; "I can't even say the word "titmouse" without giggling like a schoolgirl ee hee! Ee hee hee hee hee hee!"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    The Unix text editor, vi, has a command to delete a full line. That command is "dd" or double-d. Every time I have to delete a line, I spontaneously emit an overtly juvenile giggle.

'nuff said.

i-am-jacks-complete-lack-of-surprise.jpg

But...

A-sweet-smile-from-Jack-captain-jack-sparrow-32932711-512-424.jpg

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

You know what's not funny, whether you've a childish or adultish view on comedy? Randomers fighting with each other in a thread of stuff that has nothing to do with the thread.

That’s it, P. Some people just have no sense of humour and can’t stand seeing others living their best life, standing up for the “downtrodden”. Also rans with no inner monologue.

Would you believe that this is the second thread tonight he’s, randomly, “attacked” me. Not to my mention the ones from over the weekend.

Bit of a pattern, I’m afraid. He’s one of a few who like to take “pot shots” at me with impunity. Not much can be done, I’m afraid.

The tide is turning…

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭AdrianBalboa

That’s it, P. Some people just have no sense of humour and can’t stand seeing others living their best life, standing up for the “downtrodden”. Also rans with no inner monologue.

Would you believe that this is the second thread tonight he’s, randomly, “attacked” me. Not to my mention the ones from over the weekend.

Bit of a pattern, I’m afraid. He’s one of a few who like to take “pot shots” at me with impunity. Not much can be done, I’m afraid.

Tell me more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

As I have said before, if you post “woke” bull**** then you can expected to be called out on it, E.

You might not have noticed, but I posted in the other thread before you. So your persecution complex is clouding your thinking, E.

Tell me more.

Ah, nothing out of the “ordinary”, A.

A few of my “fans” were firing attacks and making, unfounded, accusations.

I copped a “yellow” for rising to it. My mistake. Doing my best to ignore them now but they keep “buzzing” in my ear.

Not going to lie, I’ve been a bad mood since Friday. Kids picked up a bug so spent the weekend cleaning up puke and heating 7Up, then I got a wisdom tooth acting up on top of that.

But, tomorrow is another day, as they say.

The tide is turning…

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

EmmetSpiceland, Rodney Bathgate carded, ignore each other

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Not much can be done, I’m afraid.

Ah, but there is!

522657.PNG

Edit: Snap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Rimmy

What do you call an IT lecturer who touches his students? A PDF file

• Registered Users Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭corner of hells

EmmetSpiceland, Rodney Bathgate carded, ignore each other

You're a mod ? No fcukin' way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Errashareesh

Rimmy wrote: »
    What do you call an IT lecturer who touches his students? A PDF file
    And your username is like "rim me" lol.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You're a mod ? No fcukin' way.

More of a metalhead really /childish humour

An old woman walked into a dentist's office, took off all her clothes, and spread her legs. The dentist said, I think you have the wrong room. You put in my husband's teeth last week, she replied. Now you have to remove them.

And your username is like "rim me" lol.

Yep pun intended.

When I ring Sky and they ask me questions about my box, it never fails to amuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,809 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

When I ring Sky and they ask me questions about my box, it never fails to amuse.

have you turned it off and on?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

I can be childish

What do ye call a 3 legged donkey

Wonkey Donkey

What do ye call a 3 legged donkey playing the guitar

Honkey tonkey wonky donkey

Did you hear about the blind carpenter?

He picked up his hammer and saw.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,809 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

I can be childish

What do ye call a 3 legged donkey

Wonkey Donkey

What do ye call a 3 legged donkey playing the guitar

Honkey tonkey wonky donkey

Did you hear about the blind carpenter?

He picked up his hammer and saw.

that got me:D

• Advertisement

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    have you turned it off and on?
    "Press your finger firmly on the button in the middle of the box" to reset it (this is literally what you do! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Your sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,822 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

All men have a the sense of humour of Beavis and Butthead and long may it continue.

*PARP*

Advertisement