Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Luas Green Line question

• 08-08-2020 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,308 ✭✭✭✭

I've tried the Luas website but it's very light on information.

My question relates to the northbound Green Line trams which start from stations south of Sandyford (Bride's Glen to Central Park incl). During peak times, these trams terminate at Parnell, you'd need to board at Sandyford or later to get a tram going to Broombridge but from a certain time of the day, it appears that all trams go as far as Broombridge. I know the frequency will be less but it means you can go all the way from (e.g.) Leopardstown to Broombridge with no changes. Does anyone know at what time of the day this change happens?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

coylemj wrote: »
    I've tried the Luas website but it's very light on information.

My question relates to the northbound Green Line trams which start from stations south of Sandyford (Bride's Glen to Central Park incl). During peak times, these trams terminate at Parnell, you'd need to board at Sandyford or later to get a tram going to Broombridge but from a certain time of the day, it appears that all trams go as far as Broombridge. I know the frequency will be less but it means you can go all the way from (e.g.) Leopardstown to Broombridge with no changes. Does anyone know at what time of the day this change happens?

Not exact schedule but covers most.

Monday-Friday, first service until 08.00, then 19.15 (every second) and 21.00 until last service. You also get the odd morning/mid afternoon runs before peak fully starts.

Saturday, first service until 09.00 and from 22.30 until last service with odd service during day.

Sunday, all services

Advertisement