Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby and Covid.

Options
  • 07-08-2020 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

As we are starting to get the schedules for the season out. Leinster league out today.

Does anyone think it's just a pipedream?

I am heavily involved in a junior club, but to be honest I think rugby has to be such a high risk of spreading the virus and the geographic size of Leinster could result in outbreaks all across Leinster.

We are planning as if the season will be going ahead, but to be honest I think it won't and it shouldn't in light of the current situation

When a player tests positive or even has a cough on a monday morning, are both teams that played on the Sunday then meant to self isolate for two weeks or until tested! If we are been honest is everyone diligently ringing their GP for a test and self isolating everytime they have a cough or a cold or flu like symptoms or a sore throat etc. I don't think they are.

Interested to hear of other people's opinions?

Comments

Advertisement