Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness Survey

Options
  • 03-08-2020 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,

I'm currently working on an app for fitness and aimed at those that want to get fit and need motivation but i need to gather some information before i go too far down the rabbit hole.

so if some kind people wouldn't mind answering the below questions and giving some feedback would be great and would really help me out..

> If you don't want to post your answer in here I can understand and you could PM me your answers even to keep it a little more anon.

> Complete this as many time as you would like over the space of a week. The more the better.

> Please be as descriptive in your answers as possible, the more information you give the better I will be able to design a useful application to help people.

Q: Did you exercise today?
    ( exercise being something outside of your normal daily routine. Did you go to the gym, go for a walk/run/cycle to exercise, etc. )

If you didn't exercise today.

Q: What did you plan to do?

Q: What prevented you from exercising?

Q: How do you feel at the end of the day?

Q: How do you normally feel after you do some exercise?

Q: Do you regularly exercise or is it something you find hard to get motivated about? (please elaborate)

If you did exercise today.

Q: What did you do?

Q: How do you feel after you finished exercising?

Q: How do you feel when you don't or skip a day when you would normally do some for of exercise?

Thank you very much for your help with this, once i have results and I am making progress, I will post up my findings and the completed app.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 20,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

mod note: it's against the charter to use this forum for market research. Thread locked

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement