Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have re-occurring dreams?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Leaving Cert maths exam. It happens every few years. It's nearly 20 years since I did my Leaving!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭screamer

I often dream similar dreams mainly about places. In each dream the place becomes more vivid. I dream every night and I always wake up and remember dreams I had. I’ll go one better and tell you that I often end up visiting places similar to my dreams and I get that deja by feeling, but I know I’ve only been there in my dreams.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭screamer

Seamai wrote: »
    I have a recurring dream about a very close friend who died 20 years ago. The places and circumstances might change but in the dreams I'm always surprised to see him because away in the back of my mind I know he is dead. There's lot's of talking, laughing and catching up, I'm really happy to see him but aware that my time with him is limited. I'm sure dreams like this are not uncommon and not too difficult to read what it's all about.

I also dream of a friend who died young 20 years ago. But if he’s alive in my dream I know it’s a warning to me and my family. I like to think he’s looking out for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Brian? wrote: »
    For about 4 years I had a recurring dream that I was shopping for shirts with Brendan Gleason in Cleary’s menswear section. Sometimes we made it as far as buying shirts, sometimes we didn’t.

Sometimes I’d have the dream every couple of nights, then I’d go weeks without having it. It was bizarre. I don’t usually have lucid dreams, but the detail in the “Brendan Gleeson dream” was crystal clear. Brendan always wanted patterned shirts and I always wanted solid colours.

Haven’t had the dream in years, no idea why it started or stopped.

Bet you'll have it tonight. All of you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭JasonStatham

I used to dream that I had millions of euro, and I couldn't count all the money....which is odd really because I'm not poor (not rich either haha)

I also had a dream that people were trying to attack our house. I always try to get up the road, but they would always catch me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

My dreams are not for the squeamish. But did anybody dream ever contain.. sorry I can't share most of you'll have nightmares, it's just not fair

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I have recurring dream that it's April in my final year in college and I haven't even started my final year's project yet despite having supposed to have started it in October. I always wake up in a sweat after it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 20,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Kylta wrote: »
    My dreams are not for the squeamish. But did anybody dream ever contain.. sorry I can't share most of you'll have nightmares, it's just not fair

Jaysus horse, you clearly have something you want to share. No need for the mystery

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I used to have a very stressful job working stupidly long hours. I hated it so much, then when I would come home late wrecked and go to bed I would dream all night that I was back at work and under pressure.
    It was so depressing, you would wake up next morning already feeling tired and stressed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Trying to get out of a building, opening doors that only go into ever narrowing closed off rooms.

• Advertisement
Advertisement