Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fabarm or yildiz

Options
  • 25-07-2020 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Buying a new shotgun and have found 2 that fit me around the same money, a yildiz and a fabarm. Which would be the better or more reliable gun? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭brianfrancis45

Barnsley wrote: »
    Buying a new shotgun and have found 2 that fit me around the same money, a yildiz and a fabarm. Which would be the better or more reliable gun? Thanks

Would definitely be the Fabarm for me . Well made Italian gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

I had a lightweigh Fabarm 6 1/2 lb weight, it was the worst gun I ever had to fire it would leave you with bruises.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭brianfrancis45

I think its worthwhile for you to mention which model and gauge of Yildiz and Fabarm you are considering.

As Turkish makers go Yildiz is one of the better ones. Fabarm is an Italian maker which was fairly recently taken over by Caesar Guerini and is all the better for it. My shooting buddy ,who has always been a Beretta man ,replaced his guns with two new Fabarm 12 gauge guns earlier this year , semi-auto L4S and an over/under. They are quality guns, very well made and soft shooting.

I'm a Beretta man myself but I have to say that I'm tempted by the quality and price of the new Fabarms .

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Barnsley

I think its worthwhile for you to mention which model and gauge of Yildiz and Fabarm you are considering.

As Turkish makers go Yildiz is one of the better ones. Fabarm is an Italian maker which was fairly recently taken over by Caesar Guerini and is all the better for it. My shooting buddy ,who has always been a Beretta man ,replaced his guns with two new Fabarm 12 gauge guns earlier this year , semi-auto L4S and an over/under. They are quality guns, very well made and soft shooting.

I'm a Beretta man myself but I have to say that I'm tempted by the quality and price of the new Fabarms .

Its 12 bore im getting. Yildiz is a spz over under and I'm not sure what model the fabarm is as it's second hand

Advertisement