Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Looking for Arabic speaker for a small translating job

• 23-07-2020 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ doiredoire

Looking for a fluent Arabic speaker in Galway for a small subtitling job. 2 to 3 hours work. I have to subtitle three short films into Arabic. The subtitles have already been created and the job would entail coming to my edit suite for a few hours work to ensure there are no errors in the subtitling.

I would be paying €40 per hour. PM if interested

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭ Whereisgalway

doiredoire wrote: »
    Looking for a fluent Arabic speaker in Galway for a small subtitling job. 2 to 3 hours work. I have to subtitle three short films into Arabic. The subtitles have already been created and the job would entail coming to my edit suite for a few hours work to ensure there are no errors in the subtitling.

A ex of mine was from the middles east, I’ll drop him a text

• Registered Users Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭ flazio

doiredoire wrote: »

I'd enquire around the mosque in Briarhill.
    I reckon somebody over there could help.
    https://www.galway-mosque.ie/events.html

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭ Space Dog

Maybe try a translation agency and get a quote from them, there are a few in Galway and in Ireland. That way you can ensure that the work is done by a translator with a degree and you have someone to contact in case of quality issues.

Advertisement