Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strength & Conditioning Small Group Training Cork

Options
  • 20-07-2020 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there,

I'm currently a member of a gym where I do S&C training classes. We have the full use of gym during class so we are using the proper machines etc. We are usually paired in twos for the class which is excellent for motivation and spotting for one another. The trainers are so on the ball and constantly push you to increase your weights. They are so precise when it comes to technique so you don't injure yourself. The coaches have a genuine interest in their clients... They know everyone's name and there is a real sense of community. I have made friends through this gym and I have improved and developed so much since I started there but my problem is I am moving to Cork city for work and have to leave my gym. I would love to join a gym that offers something similar. I was a member of several gyms in the past in Dublin and other parts of country and to be honest I have found most coaches to be disinterested or gyms to be ridiculously overpriced and pushing one to one PT. I am not a fan of circuit classes either... A lot of them are just body weight or kettlebells classes. Does anyone have any suggestions on this type of training, preferably south side of Cork City?

Advertisement