Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Zappi not recognising the car

• 19-07-2020 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭ jarrieta

Today my zappi is not recognising any of the cars. The problem started after finishing charging my Model 3, the app showed disconnected at 5.45. When I tried charging the leaf it the charger didn't recognise the car connected (it beeped once but not twice).

I tried in the Model 3 and it didn't connect either 🙁 Any ideas what to try? Will contact myenergi and see what they say.

The CP pin does like it has got some rust in it, I think because the type 1 - type 2 adapter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,177 ✭✭✭✭ KCross

Reboot it and try again?

And when you’ve done that does the Zappi screen shown any errors?

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭ jarrieta

KCross wrote: »
    Reboot it and try again?

And when you’ve done that does the Zappi screen shown any errors?

Yeah, rebooted the zappi, no errors showing on screen

Ok, today I opened the CB for the zappi to check the cable and decided to close it and try, it is working now, software problems I guess

jarrieta wrote: »
    Ok, today I opened the CB for the zappi to check the cable and decided to close it and try, it is working now, software problems I guess

What do you mean by "open the CB and close it"?
    CB=consumer board?

Did you change anything to fix it or was it just effectively a reboot? I thought you already rebooted and it didnt help?

KCross wrote: »
    What do you mean by "open the CB and close it"?
    CB=consumer board?

Did you change anything to fix it or was it just effectively a reboot? I thought you already rebooted and it didnt help?

Sorry, CB = Circuit Breaker, so took out the supply to the zappi and powered it again, it did the trick, I had rebooted the zappi from the console (MODE + UP) yesterday to no avail

• Advertisement

jarrieta wrote: »
    Sorry, CB = Circuit Breaker, so took out the supply to the zappi and powered it again, it did the trick, I had rebooted the zappi from the console (MODE + UP) yesterday to no avail

ah ok, when I said reboot the other day i did mean flip the circuit breaker! :)

Advertisement