Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Zappi not recognising the car

• 19-07-2020 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Today my zappi is not recognising any of the cars. The problem started after finishing charging my Model 3, the app showed disconnected at 5.45. When I tried charging the leaf it the charger didn't recognise the car connected (it beeped once but not twice).

I tried in the Model 3 and it didn't connect either 🙁 Any ideas what to try? Will contact myenergi and see what they say.

The CP pin does like it has got some rust in it, I think because the type 1 - type 2 adapter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,030 ✭✭✭✭KCross

Reboot it and try again?

And when you’ve done that does the Zappi screen shown any errors?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭jarrieta

KCross wrote: »
    Reboot it and try again?

And when you’ve done that does the Zappi screen shown any errors?

Yeah, rebooted the zappi, no errors showing on screen

Ok, today I opened the CB for the zappi to check the cable and decided to close it and try, it is working now, software problems I guess

jarrieta wrote: »
    Ok, today I opened the CB for the zappi to check the cable and decided to close it and try, it is working now, software problems I guess

What do you mean by "open the CB and close it"?
    CB=consumer board?

Did you change anything to fix it or was it just effectively a reboot? I thought you already rebooted and it didnt help?

KCross wrote: »
    What do you mean by "open the CB and close it"?
    CB=consumer board?

Did you change anything to fix it or was it just effectively a reboot? I thought you already rebooted and it didnt help?

Sorry, CB = Circuit Breaker, so took out the supply to the zappi and powered it again, it did the trick, I had rebooted the zappi from the console (MODE + UP) yesterday to no avail

• Advertisement

jarrieta wrote: »
    Sorry, CB = Circuit Breaker, so took out the supply to the zappi and powered it again, it did the trick, I had rebooted the zappi from the console (MODE + UP) yesterday to no avail

ah ok, when I said reboot the other day i did mean flip the circuit breaker! :)

Advertisement