Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neutral V overpronate

Options
  • 19-07-2020 7:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Stupid question. I bought 2 pairs of hoka, the speedgoat and the arahi. Salesperson told me trail running shoes are neutral without support. I wore the trail shoes yesterday for 10k trail run and loved them. I am very tempted to return the arahi, which is a support shoe, and replace with clifdens, which are a neutral shoe I think, is there much difference between the 2? I've mostly wore adrenalines up to now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭Ceepo

pot p wrote: »
    Stupid question. I bought 2 pairs of hoka, the speedgoat and the arahi. Salesperson told me trail running shoes are neutral without support. I wore the trail shoes yesterday for 10k trail run and loved them. I am very tempted to return the arahi, which is a support shoe, and replace with clifdens, which are a neutral shoe I think, is there much difference between the 2? I've mostly wore adrenalines up to now

This right there is why the whole neutral/stability runners proper shoes for your foot type is a pile of ****e.

Does over pronation not happen when you run on trials..

To answer you question, if they are comfortable then use them.

Advertisement