Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Neutral V overpronate

• 19-07-2020 6:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭ pot p

Stupid question. I bought 2 pairs of hoka, the speedgoat and the arahi. Salesperson told me trail running shoes are neutral without support. I wore the trail shoes yesterday for 10k trail run and loved them. I am very tempted to return the arahi, which is a support shoe, and replace with clifdens, which are a neutral shoe I think, is there much difference between the 2? I've mostly wore adrenalines up to now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭ Ceepo

pot p wrote: »
    Stupid question. I bought 2 pairs of hoka, the speedgoat and the arahi. Salesperson told me trail running shoes are neutral without support. I wore the trail shoes yesterday for 10k trail run and loved them. I am very tempted to return the arahi, which is a support shoe, and replace with clifdens, which are a neutral shoe I think, is there much difference between the 2? I've mostly wore adrenalines up to now

This right there is why the whole neutral/stability runners proper shoes for your foot type is a pile of ****e.

Does over pronation not happen when you run on trials..

To answer you question, if they are comfortable then use them.

Advertisement