Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Eir - customer care

• 17-07-2020 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭ Shinsen

Hi all,

Am I the only one having issues in reaching out to customer care?
    I am a prepaid client, 20 euro offer 28 days free phone calls and unlimited data.
    When I call the 1747 number, the recorded message says that I have no sufficient credit to call this number.
    So I have to pretend to be abroad, I call the prepay international client number. After one or two rings I get disconnected.
    I then ring the number for billed clients. I go through the call, there is a voice saying to stay on the line. After 20-30 minutes I get disconnected.
    The chat online has always been offline at least since I have become an Eir customer (November 2019).
    Does anybody have any suggestion?
    Thank you.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭ ingalway

They have the worst customer 'care' I have ever experienced. I don't understand how they get away with it. I had to resort to sending them a registered letter, they never acknowleged it but did stop taking payments for something I never got. I'm waiting for them to cancel a service at the moment but I'm not optimistic as I just got another bill.

I wish you the best of luck!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Sheep Shagger

Hete's a chance to fix the problem, it doesn't seem to matter who owns eir it 's always had bad customer service.

https://www.jobalert.ie/job/webchat-sales-agent-eir

Would love to know who the Head of customer care is...

Advertisement