Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muscle building/ weight loss plan ideas

Options
  • 16-07-2020 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi Guys
    I'm sorry if this has been asked a million times before, but I'm looking for a bit of advice.

I'm a 40 year old man, 6'2" and 17 stone, I've slipped into bad habits over the last year or so and feel like crap.
    I've started back at the gym and eating clean, but I'm looking at a bit of direction on a weights work out plan for building muscle and weight loss. I'm happy enough being bulky, which I've always been, but I want to cut a stone and a half, 2 max. I just want to feel a bit better about myself.

I've previously done Kris Gethins hardcore work out plan, which worked well, but I want to try something new.

So any suggestions on plans, ideas or your own success stories would be massively appreciated.

Thanks a million guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Cill94

Starting Strength, 5/3/1, Greyskull LP.

Also worth investing in a few sessions with a good coach who can teach you correct technique.

As for the fat loss - take the slow and steady route. You probably have a decent idea of what are good and bad food choices. Make more of the good choices, take in plenty of protein, and stay in a moderate caloric deficit.

Advertisement