Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Galway Advertiser

• 16-07-2020 5:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭ Whereisgalway

Any one know of a way of unsubscribing to this add filled rag? If I get unsolicited texts I can reply stop, emails I can request to taking off the list. Most bills have a option for electronic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,895 ✭✭✭✭ Mrs OBumble

Any one know of a way of unsubscribing to this add filled rag? If I get unsolicited texts I can reply stop, emails I can request to taking off the list. Most bills have a option for electronic.

Paper or online version?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭ Whereisgalway

Paper or online version?

The rag of a unrequested unenvironmental friendly paper

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators Posts: 81,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭ biko

Just put a note on your postbox that you don't want the Advertiser?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,895 ✭✭✭✭ Mrs OBumble

biko wrote: »
    Just put a note on your postbox that you don't want the Advertiser?

This. It works at my house, anyways.

They should have collection points around the city like in garages and hospitals etc and let people decide if they want it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,778 ✭✭✭✭ Landon Tasteless Varmint

Always like reading the advertiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,094 ✭✭✭✭ extra gravy

How do you expect them to produce a free newspaper
    and pay staff without ads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭ TwoWheeledTim

Always like reading the advertiser.

What's to read? Most of the handful of "articles" are paid for ads discussing a business.

The City Tribune is the only local paper with a bit of content and proper journalism.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,239 ✭✭✭✭ Arghus

Ah, The Advertiser is harmless and I think you've got unrealistic expectations of pulitizer quality journalism, given that it's a free sheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,344 ✭✭✭✭ ben.schlomo

Arghus wrote: »
    Ah, The Advertiser is harmless and I think you've got unrealistic expectations of pulitizer quality journalism, given that it's a free sheet.

Ah yes the world renowned Pulitizer, the Pulitzer of the free ads newspaper world.

• Advertisement

Arghus wrote: »

It’s not harmless to the environment

Advertisement