Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas Sportsmask 3 pack

Options
1235»

Comments

Never said I cared enough about them to not buy things I want.

My point was if an indie shop is selling them for 5 euro and Adidas are reducing them from 10 to 5 euro, I know which one I'll be going for.

An indie shop is selling Adidas face masks for 5 euro? Which shop exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭Macy0161

brightkane wrote: »
    Are the Adidas M/L for adults and the smaller size more suited for kids?
    Had this discussion before I re-ordered. For what it's worth my tween/ just teen voted for the M/L. First order I got them the smaller ones, which are grand for in and out of a shop but a bit tight for extended wear.

I find them a bit tight on the ears, the missus is happy with them.

fwiw, I ordered the blue earlier in the week, and the original code worked again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭wingnut

Macy0161 wrote: »
    Had this discussion before I re-ordered. For what it's worth my tween/ just teen voted for the M/L. First order I got them the smaller ones, which are grand for in and out of a shop but a bit tight for extended wear.

fwiw, I ordered the blue earlier in the week, and the original code worked again!

I would say s/m from 10+. My lad is a large 6 year old and its too loose.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

You can buy masks in any independent store for 5 euro each.

I'd rather buy from them and give them some business than go direct to Adidas who claim they're donating to kids when they have kids working in sweatshops.
    Nope.

I'll buy whatever is beneficial for me .......

Incredible!

:pac::pac::pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 280 ✭✭CertifiedSimp

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Incredible!

:pac::pac::pac:

You don't see the hypocrisy?

Adidas claiming they care about kids when they have kids in sweatshops themselves?

I never said I care about the kids so...

• Advertisement

Don't worry I think we all see the hypocrisy in your posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭jacool

I bought these in both sizes. Mine fit but they are tighter than others - my son (9) said he thought they were harder to breathe through.
    By comparison, the others we used were fabric and were more comfortable.

Loving the two strands of discussion going on here.
    Two lads fighting over hypocrisy and then loads of people describing their physical attributes re the fitting, comfort etc.
    But ..... was waiting for Wingnut to tell us if his/hers fitted, because in Gaillimh, back in the day, "wing nut" was a nickname for people whose ears stuck out, but he/she has let me down here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I certainly see hypocrisy alright! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭MikeOis

Macy0161 wrote: »

The original code not working for me, also tried on the App as well!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭Macy0161

jacool wrote:
    I bought these in both sizes. Mine fit but they are tighter than others - my son (9) said he thought they were harder to breathe through.
    By comparison, the others we used were fabric and were more comfortable.
    Non-medical opinion incoming, but thicker is better for the intended use?

We've been adding a basic added layer with folded tissue/ kitchen roll as well.
    MikeOis wrote: »
    The original code not working for me, also tried on the App as well!:(
    That was Tuesday I ordered. Wasn't mad about getting blue, but the discount convinced me!

• Advertisement
Advertisement