Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Goat and fruit test positive for Covid 19

  • 10-07-2020 11:09am
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ Adam9213


    Back a month or two or go Tanzania were suspicious so they started testing goats and fruits for the virus some of which were coming back positive due to the testing kits or people have been "tampered with".

    Does anyone else feel extremely suspicious about all this Corona virus stuff? There's definitely more to it than meets the eye that's for sure.


«1

Comments

  • Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭ Hairy Japanese BASTARDS!


    Adam9213 wrote: »
    Back a month or two or go Tanzania were suspicious so they started testing goats and fruits for the virus some of which were coming back positive.

    Does anyone else feel extremely suspicious about all this Corona virus stuff? There's definitely more to it than meets the eye that's for sure.

    Dafuq?


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,375 ✭✭✭ McGinniesta


    I feel a second wave coming on.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭ Roger Mellie Man on the Telly


    David Icke believes the authorities are using Covid to dismantle the world economic system.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ Hoop66


    Which is more likely: Tanzania was sent defective testing kits, as their president claims, or there's an enormous worldwide conspiracy to...do something...by inventing a fake virus to keep everybody indoors.


  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 13,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭ ednwireland


    David Icke believes the authorities are using Covid to dismantle the world economic system.

    please let it be something to do with lizard people please


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,203 imme


    Tanzania you say.

    I'd be surprised if Tanzania were people let alone animals and flora.

    I have just checked their human numbers, 501 cases with 21 deaths.
    Out of a population of 60 million.

    I'd those numbers were accurate I'd be amazed.


  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ Adam9213


    David Icke believes the authorities are using Covid to dismantle the world economic system.

    I don't know what's going on but there's definitely something going on and anyone who takes all this at face value is just gullible fool imo.


  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ Adam9213


    imme wrote: »
    Tanzania you say.

    I'd be surprised if Tanzania were people let alone animals and flora.

    I have just checked their human numbers, 501 cases with 21 deaths.
    Out of a population of 60 million.

    I'd those numbers were accurate I'd be amazed.

    Maybe it's cause they recommend natural remedies rather than bull**** testing kits.


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭ Allinall


    They're saying now that a lot of the cases in Ireland are kids, so the Tanzania reports could well be true.


  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ Adam9213


    Allinall wrote: »
    They're saying now that a lot of the cases in Ireland are kids, so the Tanzania reports could well be true.

    I feel bad for the people who never question anything, if they see it on the news well then it must be one hundred percent true and if you question anything at all you're just a crazed conspiracy theorist.

    That's what a conspiracy theorist is someone who questions the status quo.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,409 ✭✭✭✭ ELM327


    It's clearly the fact that the tests were sent over 5G networks.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭ dloob


    Adam9213 wrote: »
    I feel bad for the people who never question anything, if they see it on the news well then it must be one hundred percent true and if you question anything at all you're just a crazed conspiracy theorist.

    That's what a conspiracy theorist is someone who questions the status quo.

    No a modern day conspiracy theorist is someone who if they see something on facebook or youtube it must be one hundred percent true and if you question it you're sheeple. But if it was reported by a reputable news source then it's fake news.


  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ AUDI20


    Allinall wrote: »
    They're saying now that a lot of the cases in Ireland are kids, so the Tanzania reports could well be true.
    And the source for this is found where?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,405 ✭✭✭✭ sKeith


    AUDI20 wrote: »
    And the source for this is found where?


    On source seeking, you can find yesterdays news stories that young people accounted for 75% of new cases.

    also, think you might have missed the kids = young goats angle of the comment ;)


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭ Allinall


    AUDI20 wrote: »
    And the source for this is found where?

    Coronavirus Ireland: Top doctor warns as nine kids contract COVID-19 in the last two weeks.

    That was from Dublin Live.

    I'm still searching for the data on big goats.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,941 ✭✭✭ tom1ie


    ELM327 wrote: »
    It's clearly the fact that the tests were sent over 5G networks.

    Lol! Burn the masts!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ Adam9213


    dloob wrote: »
    No a modern day conspiracy theorist is someone who if they see something on facebook or youtube it must be one hundred percent true and if you question it you're sheeple. But if it was reported by a reputable news source then it's fake news.

    A conspiracy theorist by definition is anyone who questions the status quo, some theories are believable and are good theories if you have knowledge on the subject and others aren't, simple as that.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭ jammiedodgers


    We're through the looking glass here people


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭ s1ippy


    Because there is clearly dubious information out there to prop up the arguments from both sides, would you not still have respect for people who want to protect themselves and their at-risk relatives?

    I'm sick to sh!t of people getting too close to me, presumably because of their moronic and ignorant views. I'm happy for you that you have so little responsibility for other people but please be respectful of those who are not so free and breezy.

    A vulnerable woman I care for died needlessly at the beginning of this pandemic due to the carelessness of strangers and my relatives with the same issues are also at risk of death, so understandably I'm taking every precaution to avoid that outcome for them. Or do you think even anyone with anyone belong to elderly people and those with disabilities should lock themselves in the house permanently and never even go for a walk, just so you can go around touching off people and spitting on them because we supposedly have tin foil hats on??

    I had a dream last night where I threw caution to the wind, went outside and kicked the sh!t out of people demonstrating the type of ignorance being promoted here. I was sent to prison but my responsibilities to others was be reduced and I ended up having less of a chance of contracting the virus. I managed to batter several people badly enough to put them in hospital before getting caught and they caught coronavirus due to poor infection prevention and control. At the moment my mental status is such that this was a pleasant dream where many of the features of it made me sleep peacefully and wake up contented.

    A vigilante targeting those flouting restrictions would give great publicity to those protecting the vulnerable when they appear on the news. I'm a pacifist so I never instigate violence against others but if you're demonstating your ignorance in public and putting others at risk you'd better watch yourself because not everyone is going to accept your clout and you might be targeted with violence.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,941 ✭✭✭ tom1ie


    Allinall wrote: »
    Coronavirus Ireland: Top doctor warns as nine kids contract COVID-19 in the last two weeks.

    That was from Dublin Live.

    I'm still searching for the data on big goats.

    Link?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ Adam9213


    tom1ie wrote: »
    Link?

    It says he's still searching for it give him time.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭ xhomelezz


    tom1ie wrote: »
    Lol! Burn the masts!!

    And witches :D

    monty-python.jpg?w=500&ssl=1


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,375 ✭✭✭ McGinniesta


    David Icke believes the authorities are using Covid to dismantle the world economic system.

    Whether by design or not, the economic system is a pubic hair away from falling apart.

    That isn't a conspiracy it's a distinct possibility


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭ Allinall


    tom1ie wrote: »
    Link?

    Link.jpg


  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ Adam9213


    Does anyone believe that Covid is exactly how they say it is? That there is no more to this at all than what they tell us.

    I don't have any theories but I know there's a lot more to the story than this.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,405 ✭✭✭✭ sKeith


    s1ippy wrote: »
    Because there is clearly dubious information out there to prop up the arguments from both sides, would you not still have respect for people who want to protect themselves and their at-risk relatives?

    I'm sick to sh!t of people getting too close to me, presumably because of their moronic and ignorant views. I'm happy for you that you have so little responsibility for other people but please be respectful of those who are not so free and breezy.

    A vulnerable woman I care for died needlessly at the beginning of this pandemic due to the carelessness of strangers and my relatives with the same issues are also at risk of death, so understandably I'm taking every precaution to avoid that outcome for them. Or do you think even anyone with anyone belong to elderly people and those with disabilities should lock themselves in the house permanently and never even go for a walk, just so you can go around touching off people and spitting on them because we supposedly have tin foil hats on??

    I had a dream last night where I threw caution to the wind, went outside and kicked the sh!t out of people demonstrating the type of ignorance being promoted here. I was sent to prison but my responsibilities to others was be reduced and I ended up having less of a chance of contracting the virus. I managed to batter several people badly enough to put them in hospital before getting caught and they caught coronavirus due to poor infection prevention and control. At the moment my mental status is such that this was a pleasant dream where many of the features of it made me sleep peacefully and wake up contented.

    A vigilante targeting those flouting restrictions would give great publicity to those protecting the vulnerable when they appear on the news. I'm a pacifist so I never instigate violence against others but if you're demonstating your ignorance in public and putting others at risk you'd better watch yourself because not everyone is going to accept your clout and you might be targeted with violence.

    just so you can go around touching off people and spitting on them because we supposedly have tin foil hats on??


    Nobody should be touching off you or spitting on you. If people are doing that to you, report it in your local garda station.

    kicked the sh!t out of people demonstrating the type of ignorance being promoted here.


    Not sure what the here refers to, but the advice on all medias is to keep 2m apart, cough and sneeze into your arm, and to wash hands often. If you are in any confined indoor environments, including public transport wear a face covering unless you cannot do so. Some people cannot wear face coverings for various reasons, but for people who can wear them, we are helping those who can't by wearing ours.


  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ Adam9213


    s1ippy wrote: »
    Because there is clearly dubious information out there to prop up the arguments from both sides, would you not still have respect for people who want to protect themselves and their at-risk relatives?

    I'm sick to sh!t of people getting too close to me, presumably because of their moronic and ignorant views. I'm happy for you that you have so little responsibility for other people but please be respectful of those who are not so free and breezy.

    A vulnerable woman I care for died needlessly at the beginning of this pandemic due to the carelessness of strangers and my relatives with the same issues are also at risk of death, so understandably I'm taking every precaution to avoid that outcome for them. Or do you think even anyone with anyone belong to elderly people and those with disabilities should lock themselves in the house permanently and never even go for a walk, just so you can go around touching off people and spitting on them because we supposedly have tin foil hats on??

    I had a dream last night where I threw caution to the wind, went outside and kicked the sh!t out of people demonstrating the type of ignorance being promoted here. I was sent to prison but my responsibilities to others was be reduced and I ended up having less of a chance of contracting the virus. I managed to batter several people badly enough to put them in hospital before getting caught and they caught coronavirus due to poor infection prevention and control. At the moment my mental status is such that this was a pleasant dream where many of the features of it made me sleep peacefully and wake up contented.

    A vigilante targeting those flouting restrictions would give great publicity to those protecting the vulnerable when they appear on the news. I'm a pacifist so I never instigate violence against others but if you're demonstating your ignorance in public and putting others at risk you'd better watch yourself because not everyone is going to accept your clout and you might be targeted with violence.

    Vigilantes attacking people not obeying covid restrictions 😂😂😂😂😂

    To be honest to die from Covid you're already probably only a sneeze away from death anyways


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,412 ✭✭✭ bb1234567


    Adam9213 wrote: »
    I feel bad for the people who never question anything, if they see it on the news well then it must be one hundred percent true and if you question anything at all you're just a crazed conspiracy theorist.

    That's what a conspiracy theorist is someone who questions the status quo.

    You know I really feel sorry for the people who hold the scepticism of the Tanzanian president(who I'm sure they have never heard of before this) above the word of the thousands of trained and highly qualified memebers of the global medical and scientific community across the world who have tirelessly informed us of the dangers of the pandemic for months now


    Let's look a bit into the history of this president.
    In September 2018, John Magufuli told a rally: "Those going for family planning are lazy ... they are afraid they will not be able to feed their children. They do not want to work hard to feed a large family and that is why they opt for birth controls and end up with one or two children only."[42][43] He urged people not to listen to those advising about birth control, some of it coming from foreigners, because it has sinister motives.
    In October 2016, the Tanzanian government banned HIV/AIDS outreach projects and closed US-funded programs that provide HIV testing, condoms and medical care to the gay community. The countrywide closure of private HIV clinics began soon afterward. In late 2018, Magufuli initiated a nationwide crackdown, threatening to arrest and deport anyone campaigning for gay rights and making it difficult to find a lawyer who will defend cases of violence against LGBTQ people.[38]

    What a fantastic leader, a virulent misogynist, homophobe racist and xenophobe, they really don't make em like this any more in the west. So tell me, why is anything from this man's mouth even being given the time of day considering his rap sheet? It's frustrating that his bull**** made any kind of impact on international news.


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,412 ✭✭✭ bb1234567


    Adam9213 wrote: »
    Does anyone believe that Covid is exactly how they say it is? That there is no more to this at all than what they tell us.

    I don't have any theories but I know there's a lot more to the story than this.

    Adam you must have some sort of theory or else I don't understand why you would question it. You probably do have theories but they are completely unsubstanitated in any way and are afraid to openly admit them because they will of course be ripped to pieces without any evidence


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ Adam9213


    bb1234567 wrote: »
    Adam you must have some sort of theory or else I don't understand why you would question it. You probably do have theories but they are completely unsubstanitated in any way and are afraid to openly admit them because they will of course be ripped to pieces without any evidence

    No, you don't need to have a decisive theory on something to question it.


Advertisement