Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle k flip and win. PM ONLY. NO POSTING LINKS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

acer911 wrote: »
    4c a litre to swap

Still up for grabs?
    Fancy a car wash?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mcgucc22

Car wash for anyone who wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Looptheloop30

Can you simultaneously use the 4c off per litre with the 4c off from the AA app?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Anyone want a Pepsi?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Cooper59

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Anyone want a Pepsi?

Please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭JustLen

Toasted Caramel Nut Kind Bar available.
    Will swap for car wash only.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Beller81

nitros7 wrote: »
    I'll take a 4c fuel voucher if anyone had one going. Have 2 protein bars to swap for it

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Beller81

Monster hydro to swap for anything.

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Can you simultaneously use the 4c off per litre with the 4c off from the AA app?

Yes, I have a discount card that allows me 5c off per litre and it works alongside the 4c off but the 5c comes off my debit card as opposed to the price paid at the till.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Yes, I have a discount code that allows me 5c off per litre and it works alongside the 4c off but the 5c comes off my debit card as opposed to the price paid at the till.

I think what your talking about is slightly different to the question asked. I also have what you have and it works no problem. But I've tried to scan two deals for 4c off (AA app and Flip/win) and the system doesn't allow it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Has this just stopped giving out prizes? 8 ays since my last win according to texts.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

For the day that's in it I've a froster free to the first to quote. I'm 3 beers in and won't get to a shop in the next 12 hours ha

****gone****

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭ggmad

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    For the day that's in it I've a froster free to the first to quote. I'm 3 beers in and won't get to a shop in the next 12 hours ha

Please

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭questionmark

4cent to give away as long as it's used today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭glanman

4cent to give away as long as it's used today

Please

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭somebody_else

Looking for wash. Have 4c off fuel in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭shenanagans

Nocco and protein bar to offer. I want a car wash....anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭MovieMum

Toasted caramel nut bar to swap for snacks/froster/coffee?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,411 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Any sign of a refresh yet? Haven't won in over 2 weeks now after winning and giving away 6 items on each phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Heydoyoubye

Carwash for a drink, would like frozen Fanta but will take anything other then monster hydro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 wicholuque

Carwash for a drink, would like frozen Fanta but will take anything other then monster hydro

Vit hit ?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Heydoyoubye

wicholuque wrote: »
    Vit hit ?

Pmed

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭alanbk

Monster hydro striker 650 ml. Anyone want a swop ?

A can of nocco Caribbean available to swop.

Gone

Red bull zero 330 ml for swop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

4c off fuel to swap for anything.
    Pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

I haven't won anything in 3 weeks. I had won only 4 things before that. Never been this bad in the other spin games.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Cooper59

alroley wrote: »
    I haven't won anything in 3 weeks. I had won only 4 things before that. Never been this bad in the other spin games.

Completely agree, lowest win rate ever. Think I’ve won 4 things since it started this time round.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Cooper59 wrote: »
    Completely agree, lowest win rate ever. Think I’ve won 4 things since it started this time round.

All us discussing it here- has probably more than paid for whatever the promotion cost them. Sigh. Nothing here either- yet again. Still not going to stop me getting the kids another 2 of those slushie thingys that they've become addicted to. Can't be good for their teeth. Perhaps Circle K should get local dentists to sponsor their promotion...........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

Honkey Doreys for whoever fancies

Advertisement