Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever experimented with another guy?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

I got chatting to this 19 year old hottie on Tinder, he said he'd like to experiment with an older man.

So we're here in my kitchen making hydrogen sulphide gas . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,648 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Wibbs wrote: »
    I never really got this approach at all. :confused: I would never presume to think that a Gay guy or gal was "protesting too much" if they stated that they had zero desire for the opposite sex and it was strictly same sex all the way for them. That's their core built in preference and fair enough.

Id find it very suspect if someone says they cant tell if a man or woman is more attractive than the average.

That is highly suspect, everyone has eyes....

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭mr.anonymous

Bjwg0SIIYAA3anS.jpg

God almighty can you imagine that? Can you picture it there ? Oh get a good mental picture of it. Can you see him there? Ready to do the business?

I'm shocked that the first place I saw this wasn't grindr :O

• Registered Users Posts: 28,687 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

CBear1993 wrote: »
    I got chatting to this 19 year old hottie on Tinder, he said he'd like to experiment with an older man.

So we're here in my kitchen making hydrogen sulphide gas . . .

Come on.. I can't have been the only one expecting a Breaking Bad reference here? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,249 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

blah blah blah…
    start thread about sex... never come back to comment....

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

greenspurs wrote: »
    blah blah blah…
    start thread about sex... never come back to comment....

Ah but he did come back! And what a comeback!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

cj maxx wrote: »
    God no. If I wanted to experiment with a guy why go for a sissy dressed at a girl.
    It's like shifting a butch girl.
    What about you Mr F.?
    Between Africa, the US and Ireland ,as a bisexual you must have a tale to tell !

Am confused how can feg have these experiences if he's a computer generated program, if his not and his a real person ( which he's not) I like proof of life or something to say that this is an individual. No person keeps rehashing the same stuff over and over again unless there is something seriously wrong with him.

Am proud of myself I didn't actually insult him. Oh thats right you can't insult a program

• Registered Users Posts: 35,696 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

What does experimented even mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭guitarhappy

What does experimented even mean.

I'm not sure but I think the birds and bees do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,696 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

tenor.gif?itemid=5881117

Send PM if you want to experiment, I got the Cornflakes, just need the Milk lol, But seriously I thought experimenting was just hanging out one on one with a guy instead of a girl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Quelle surprise. Another thread about sexuality from our resident incel.

So we have cross dressing to add to the list.

Just so I am up to speed. We now have a medicated, cross dressing, virgin bisexual, not good looking (by his own posts), bad teeth, mixed race short ass with a warning (or were you convicted) from the Guards for faking medical prescriptions.

Missing anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Quelle surprise. Another thread about sexuality from our resident incel.

So we have cross dressing to add to the list.

Just so I am up to speed. We now have a medicated, cross dressing, virgin bisexual, not good looking (by his own posts), bad teeth, mixed race short ass with a warning (or were you convicted) from the Guards for faking medical prescriptions.

Missing anything?

Who harrasses women at late night bus stops, who likes drugs and who can never be arrested because he's not a real person

• Registered Users Posts: 10,249 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Kylta wrote: »
    Who harrasses women at late night bus stops, who likes drugs and who can never be arrested because he's not a real person

and rarely replies to the threads he starts
    (those that aren't locked, use search)

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭global23214124

Been with a couple of the same sex but nothing serious yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Why are you still in school at 22?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,275 ✭✭✭cgcsb

Feisar wrote: »
    The closest I came was drawing a game of gay chicken one time. Rules for the uninitiated: Two lads lean in to kiss first one to pull away looses. Well there was circa €50 in the pot and I said screw this I'm not loosing. I closed my eyes and all, our lips meeting was the ickyist thing ever. Stubble, shudder.

You must have been rich, in my student days I'd have tongue-raped virtually anyone for €50.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

Why are you still in school at 22?

Is it abnormal to be in education at 22? I know many friends who are doing medicine and they'll be in college until 26/27.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Experimented? In a Josef Mengele sort of way?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Does prison count?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Is it abnormal to be in education at 22? I know many friends who are doing medicine and they'll be in college until 26/27.

I sincerely doubt you have friends doing medicine.

The guys in the white coats and clip boards are not your friends either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement