Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW 34+ Transfer Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,438 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

km79 wrote: »
    There has to be a better option than ihenacho

Ayew would be better, he's cheaper and plays more.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,356 ✭✭✭✭siblers

elefant wrote: »
    Taking a -4.

Richarlison, Rashford and Saks out
    Bruno, Pulisic and Iheanacho in.

Why don't you get Greenwood? Or get Conolly so you can upgrade elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Think I might bank

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭893bet

Pukki and jimmy out

Greenwood and Kane in I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Kdb and Mahrez both rising last night has my plans in jeapordy!

Just checked I am now .1 short of Mahrez next week . Unless I sell salah instead of mane
    If salary scores less than 10 points today that will present no problem to me !

Barnes has Bournemouth in 35 though .Might be worth holding him yet.
    I am really worried about huge rotation gw37/38 from City and less so united (and Chelsea if I end up with pulisic )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Those Rashford to Greenwood moves seem awful sideways to me

Rashford was back on pens yesterday. Even if he’s rotating with Bruno he’s almost guaranteed one before the end of the season

I could get Kane in for Jimi but it would mean taking a hit, Leno to fodder to free up the cash, worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Will have to lose Alonso. Not just general rotation issues but he was one of two sacrificed after conceding three against West Ham and just like that they've a clean sheet. Azpi is like an energiser bunny. Just plays and plays and plays

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Looking to get Kane in against Bournemouth. Which transfer out is the better option:
    1. Jiminez to Kane
    2. Ings to Kane

I’m thinking option 1 given Ings is still chasing the golden boot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Green&Red wrote: »

Rashford was back on pens yesterday. Even if he’s rotating with Bruno he’s almost guaranteed one before the end of the season

I could get Kane in for Jimi but it would mean taking a hit, Leno to fodder to free up the cash, worth it?

Greenwood is half the price though to be fair

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Greenwood is half the price though to be fair

Think it would be a no brainer if it was earlier in the season and team value was an issue. But now transfers are precious with only a few weeks left. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of being able to make the move.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

How confident are we that its just Rashford and Bruno in this penalty rotation thing? Pogba and Martial have taken penalties this season too but they weren't very good either, quite like Rashford.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Who knows. It would seem daft to have a four player rotation

Any thoughts on getting Kane in for a hit?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Who knows. It would seem daft to have a four player rotation

Any thoughts on getting Kane in for a hit?
    It seems a bit daft to have penalty rotation at all IMO. I'd be watching Kane tomorrow night before making that decision. Spurs coverage would be good ahead of Bournemouth, but even though Kane has gotten goals in the last 2, nobody has passed the eye test yet IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Salah to KDB if KDB rested tonight. If not Salah to Son.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Definitely time to get rid of any Liverpool assets especially forward players. On the beach

Hovering at 175k...do I go for KDB and look for differentials elsewhere or Sterling and hope he matches/out scores KDB?

Salah to kdb
    Might not stop there

Curtis Jones on for Keita
    Once change left

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Benimar wrote: »
    Salah to KDB if KDB rested tonight. If not Salah to Son.

I'm thinking Foden and Kane for Salah and Nketiah

Dependent on the two matches upcoming

• Registered Users Posts: 15,123 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I think I might keep Salah. Could be a massive differential next game.

I don't think value is important at this stage of the season. If I'm selling Salah, I've a lot of money to spend! It's just about replacing him with the right player, be it KDB or Bowen or anyone in between.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Looking at a -4

Salah, Vardy out

Kane, KDB in.

Madness?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭macraignil

Have just enough to change Robertson to Gomez and Cantwell to Martial for a -4. Is it worth the hit?

Looking at a -4

Salah, Vardy out

Kane, KDB in.

Madness?
    Not madness in my opinion but could go either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Tempted to do Salah to Son, leaves me with 3.9mill itb. Could do Rashford to Kane for -4 then or Holgate to VVD

macraignil wrote: »
    Have just enough to change Robertson to Gomez and Cantwell to Martial for a -4. Is it worth the hit?

Not this week
    Also if you are selling Robertson I wouldn’t bother with Gomez
    He offers nothing going forward and they won’t be keeping too many clean sheets based on the way villa opened them up today

Tempted to do Salah to Son, leaves me with 3.9mill itb. Could do Rashford to Kane for -4 then or Holgate to VVD

I am going to see how they look tomorrow but I am considering son in for a hit and captain

Salah to Martial done with free transfer before Martial goes up in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭markc91

Current team is
    Henderson(Leno)
    TAA AWB PVA Doherty (Mings)
    KDB Bruno Pulisic (Sarr) (Saka)
    Rashford Ings Jimi

Debating Jimi to Kane & TAA to Aurier for a -4 with spurs playing Bournemouth would then do Kane to Vardy for 35-37 and FH 38

3 of us playing for money places in Work league and need some differentials.

Any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Not a transfer but who to bench for next week from:

KDB
    Foden
    Mahrez
    Fernandes
    Salah

Rashford
    Greenwood
    Jimi

Reckon it’s got to be one from the bottom 3 but it’s not an easy decision - thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Any chance Alonso returns for Chelsea against Palace or should I be getting rid of him now? Only have one playing defender to sub in so can't risk another blank

Advertisement