Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

twirlagig wrote: »
    It's a pain in the ar$e! :mad:
    Touch site is unusable for me atm... am using full site now on phone and all that pinching and zooming and stuff is such an effort! :P

The full site is where its at :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not on the feckin phone it's not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Not on my phone though with my sausage fingers! :D

Yes I agree with whoever said the full site and everything being so bloody big and all the zooming in and out is a pain in the arse. Touchsite is unusable. What the hell is actually up with boards??

Also agree with leg end. Wrecked all the time lately.

I'm watching The Plot Against America. Going to bed then. I'm just so sleepy!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Still errors here too . Plus I'm boiling hot , normally have both bedroom Windows open but closed the one over the bed so the little lady wouldn't be in a draught .
    Now to top it all off , the internet keeps dropping so it looks like Netflix is out for the night ..

Well , they do say things go in threes :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not on the feckin phone it's not!
    twirlagig wrote: »
    Not on my phone though with my sausage fingers! :D

Well that's me put in my place anyway isn't !

*hides*

:pac: :pac:

Make that fours , just glitched myself out :(

Eta,
    Nope , back in !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Patchy net and patchy boards would break my last nerve!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Still errors here too . Plus I'm boiling hot , normally have both bedroom Windows open but closed the one over the bed so the little lady wouldn't be in a draught .
    Now to top it all off , the internet keeps dropping so it looks like Netflix is out for the night ..

Well , they do say things go in threes :pac:

Always have a few Netflix downloads on standby, Mam - they come in very handy :)

Grem , it's getting there with me too at this point !
    Twirlagig, great idea , I'd forgotten about that , I can use phone as a hot spot to download something , thank you !

• Advertisement

Bedside
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Grem , it's getting there with me too at this point !
    Twirlagig, great idea , I'd forgotten about that , I can use phone as a hot spot to download something , thank you !

Watch your data mam!

Sweet dreams all 😴x

That's me on sentry duty again so :rolleyes: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,281 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'm watching The Plot Against America. Going to bed then. I'm just so sleepy!

I need to watch that, looks like something I would like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Boards has become so difficult to keep coming back to find errors constantly :(

Deskside, espresso, espresso... espresso :D

Bedside, just got a huge delivery of clothes...meh,I'm having a fat day so don't like them, diet starts in Monday or maybe Tuesday. 😥

kowloon wrote: »
    I need to watch that, looks like something I would like.

I've only watched two episodes but pretty good so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Morning wherers. Boards seems to be working. Still the dreaded glitch in here, sadly.

One self and one father showered. One load of washing swishing in suds. Time to feed the furry hoard and scoop their poop. Then it's coffee part two and Snap, Crackle and Pop.

Have a good one.

Deskside but heading down the park soon to see two of my favorite people :3

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Boards seems to be working fine for me now.

Another carton of milk went sour in the fridge overnight, in date til the 13th. :mad:

Boards seems to be working fine for me now.

Another carton of milk went sour in the fridge overnight, in date til the 13th. :mad:
    I didn't mention it was working in case I jinxed us, it's your fault if it goes again leggy.😛

• Advertisement

Parkside now but there both asleep in the car 😴🤫🤫

Neither myself nor himself, are working today. Thought we might get out and do something fun but it's miserable and misty and rainy. :(:(

Kitchen, drinking tea, feeling down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In a spa place. Time to relax...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I didn't mention it was working in case I jinxed us, it's your fault if it goes again leggy.😛

I did think that and it usually goes arseways on Saturday.

*Evil laugh*

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Afternoon all :) Break time in the coalface :) Rain has cleared and the sun is starting to shine :) Weekend vibes start soon :D

Neither myself nor himself, are working today. Thought we might get out and do something fun but it's miserable and misty and rainy. :(:(

Kitchen, drinking tea, feeling down.

Wrap up and head on out , you never know the weather might clear up !

Kitchenside , it's lunch time for the boys :3 were both starved of the hunger :3.

IMG20200807144753.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

The way folks post about bad weather in here makes me think I live in another country... It's lovely here!

Deskside, plodding along through the day. No ups or downs.

Still kitchenside , in a bid to impress my nephew I'm throwing grapes up into the air and catching them in my mouth and whenever I get one in my mouth he claps his little hands together 😃😃😸

• Advertisement

Hope Bubbly's car passed the NCT, I detest it with a passion.

Flew through it thankfully!

Back to work after 2 weeks off...... Devastating :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement