Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Explain your username

Options

Comments

Kylta wrote: »
    Ok, so your living in denial about gorging on cats.
    Am curious am I driving the cat lady crazy?

My cat has three legs since February, hops around very happily. The vet gave me the leg minus the cancerous half and it went very nicely with catmint sauce that evening. I keep the catmint growing in a lot on the balcony, and he enjoys it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

I got fed up thinking of one and chose mine while trying not to be rude. I say the phrase every 10 mins practically and hit confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

My cat has three legs since February, hops around very happily. The vet gave me the leg minus the cancerous half and it went very nicely with catmint sauce that evening. I keep the catmint growing in a lot on the balcony, and he enjoys it too.

Well thats sounds very nice. At least you got value for money

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

85603 wrote: »
    212 van dyke street bizbee arizona,

8-56-03
    your address ? be careful !

Or it could be their measurements.

The three legged cat always brings to mind a cat my ex had years ago. The cat was mad to be honest it was crazy so we got on great.
    The problem with the cat was that he thought the staff up the road should be terrified of it but it wasn't it ripped the hind leg of the cat. Which left it with three legs. We got the cat sorted out and he was grand for awhile. But it beening a nutball decided to have another go off the staff who duly ripped the other hind leg of it. Well needless to say the damage that was done was unrepairable and although we tried to save it, gangerine got in and we had to put it to sleep. I liked that cat it was crazy and thats a true story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭I see sheep

I went to sign up and I saw a picture of sheep. Maybe they change the picture? Can't get back to that page now so don't know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭This time with style

It's a line from a Thom Yorke song Dawn Chorus.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,082 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I had tried any number of deep and meaningful words and phrases that I felt would reflect well on me, and they were all taken. So I threw in the next word that occurred to me.

Just a nickname,
    from my time in FAS in cork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Celtic fan and where im from (where the term originated) this is how we spell coillte (culchie)

Celtic fan and where im from (where the term originated) this is how we spell coillte (culchie)

Where does the word culchie come from what is its meaning? Does Coillte mean woods or forest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Am i going crazy or was this done a few weeks ago.

Am i going crazy or was this done a few weeks ago.

I'm hungry have you got a mrscaramelchoc handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

My name is Peter :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Kylta wrote: »
    Where does the word culchie come from what is its meaning? Does Coillte mean woods or forest?

Originally a nickname for a person from Kiltimagh, a town in Co Mayo, gradually became a term used for rural people in general, though some will no doubt argue otherwise. Coillte is also the Irish translation for forest/woods which is where the name Kiltimagh originated from too,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Ae Fond Kiss

Love this Scottish Robbie Burns song. I've just signed up. The song has special\poingnant meaning for me this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

Coz I'm gorgeous..

Permabear's feedback thread when he wanted to be appointed a mod in CA, but disguised it as campaigning for female mods in AH so us poor women felt safe.

The name change was hilarious as was Permabear's rage quit.

Who was Wuff Wuff? Everyone on here always seems to know who everyone else is/was while I'm left scratching my head.

My name was supposed to be Persephone but that was taken. I then remembered a Marjane Satrapi film I saw called Persepolis and from that was born.....The Great The Amazing
    The Wondrous PERSEPOLY!!!!!!!!!!

Who was Wuff Wuff? Everyone on here always seems to know who everyone else is/was while I'm left scratching my head.

My name was supposed to be Persephone but that was taken. I then remembered a Marjane Satrapi film I saw called Persepolis and from that was born.....The Great The Amazing

Mine is more prosaic. A shrewd masquerade to cod a nation of dunderheads. Or so Bertie thought. Not only rappers that refer to themselves in the third person.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Cutie 3.14 wrote: »
    Coz I'm gorgeous..

Cutie Pie. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

I am wuff wuff

Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    I am wuff wuff

I shall engage my Miss Marple skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

Cutie Pie. :)

That's me!

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭feelings

I don't have any.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Just a random username that I came up with years ago. I thought it might have sounded cool and mysterious at the time but now i think it's a stupid name. I've had the name ever since though.

I own a small airline :D

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Nigel Fairservice was a character voiced by Niles in the Ham Radio episode of Frasier. It's my favourite episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

uch, because I like cake, thats all

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

random really

Advertisement