Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Free Pastry but failing to activate

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Got my free pastry yesterday. Won't check what new freebie is yet, probably won't be back inside a week..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

PARKRUN082 and will allow you a choice between our kiwi six pack and Italian style salad to help fuel you for, or recover from, your weekly parkrun.

Please note, the code can be entered into the ‘Redeem code’ section of the Lidl Plus app from tomorrow (Thursday) until Sunday night. Once activated, the voucher must be redeemed in store by next Wednesday.

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 23,486 ✭✭✭✭zell12

10% off €25+ spend in-app again. Did not use the last few must be the reason

• Registered Users Posts: 28,093 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Is it Halloween? Why am I getting LIDL Plus discounts on kids Harry Potter costumes!

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭JimboJones99

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

I wouldn't mind having a Kiwi six-pack. Jonah Lomu's maybe...

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Well he's not using it then is he?

Seriously though, I completely blanked that he had passed away :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Maybe "Stop The Cavalry" will go to No 1 on downloads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,096 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Can these be used with the other offers? T&c reads as not but has anyone tried it

• Registered Users Posts: 23,486 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Yes, and it has been tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭padyjoe

It's free, then you get a treat(ment for diabetes).

This week’s coupon code is PARKRUN500 and will allow you a choice between our twin pack peppers and Caesar salad to help fuel you for, or recover from, your weekly parkrun.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭questionmark

Popcorn offer not working today in store, app reduced them to a euro each not two for a euro, prob a typo on offer

• Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

That Argentinian malbec wine that's back on the coupons is very nice, and great value with the discount.

Anyone tried the NZ SB?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Yeah. It's decent enough and worth a taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Cookiee

Code LUPILU2024 for 20% off certain baby products

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

So I spent just over €10 on eligible goods in Lidl earlier and didn't get a Scratch & Win. I redeemed a Re-turn voucher which brought what I paid by card to under a tenner. Shouldn't be the case but it seems this is how they're working it.

Anyone else have this issue? I might query it with them if I can be arsed...

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭mikewest

Lottery ticket cannot be counted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭go4it

Yes, i've got same issue last week - had a few items in my basket and after 'redeeming ' the recycling voucher , bill came 20-30c under a tenner ; paid by card and only later noticed i didn't got the scratchcard.

Explanation i got from a staff member : Lidl considers the bottle recycling vouchers as returned deposit, not as a form of payment ( you paid the extra bit when you bought the bottles, and now you get that deposit back - hope it make sense )

The workaround is to pay all shopping with cash/card and later redeem the bottle recycling deposit back in cash, as another transaction.

Obviously, the shops would prefer that you spend the recycling deposit voucher in their shop and not give you cash back, especially when voucher is ending in 5c ( ie. 75c) rounding up/down doesn't apply in this case, and we just let go all the copper coins...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I've had a few receipts for over €10 where I didn't get a scratch card. No recycling or lottery tickets or anything, just normal items.

I didn't notice at the time so haven't queried it, thought it was just a bit random when you'd get them.....

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Obviously I didn't count the lottery ticket. Spend is €10.16 after subtracting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭Buffman

Nothing stopping you from getting onto them now on the app, IIRC correctly the contact page has an option in the drop down menu for exactly that situation called something like 'I didn't receive my rewards/scratchcard'.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Spent over a tenner on qualifying items, no scratchcard here either

• Registered Users Posts: 28,093 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I had similar experience last Saturday... spent over a tenner but no scratchcard or digital receipt came through on app ... checked LIDL plus couple of days later and it was there.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭RCSATELLITES

The same thing didn't happen to me. I went in spent close to €20, walked out the door got the scratchcard, scratched the card and went back in and got my free item.

Anyone not getting a scratch card just contact Lidl using chat bot through WhatsApp from the Lidl app it only takes a minute, their customer service is quite good at resolving issues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Might anyone know where they typically have the “snack trays” in the stores ? (What product are they near maybe)

voucher for free one, but have never spotted them in the store..

Advertisement