Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbowtrout's Eurovision Song Contest

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

suYqlvhfobfBIU03CnnLBCysr1zs_vM3rUFS2a80DVKVnhIKyqdYDIX1bCs8-itncEPpjYpaBA

Erase and Rewind being a very apt winner for 2020. :D

Please bring your hazmat suit to Stockholm next year for Eurovision 2021 as it is unlikely that there will be any social distancing in place

Thanks to all that nominated and voted in the competition

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Thanks rbt that was good fun.

Thanks for running rainbowtrout, and an excellent winner in the end. :)

Kosovo, Bulgaria, Greece, Slovakia, and Lithuania, were the discoveries of the comp for me so whoever nominated any of them, great choices.

Bulgaria was one of my nomination. It was my favourite song from Eurovision 2016, in which it finished in 4th place on the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

great competition rainbowtrout, very long one, so very much appreciated that you spend all this time on it :)

It was also very interesting that points were spread nicely and it made it very interesting to follow.
    Erase and Rewind was the last song I eliminated from my top-10 just on the grounds that it very well known. I wouldn't be a huge fan of Cardigans bar the singles, but Erase and Rewind is definitely my favourite song of theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Thanks for running this rainbowtrout it was a great contest and introduced me to so many new songs and artists, great winner too

• Advertisement
Advertisement