Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamepass quests Microsoft Redeem points

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

I got 3 last week in Forza Horizon 5 and another one today and it's still not working 😕

Got onto Support last week but they're probably inundated with tickets.

Weekly Treasure is there today 🥳

150 point Gaming punchcard thing

Rewards Dashboard (bing.com)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,416 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

There's a really easy 50 point thing in the rewards app, just click into 5 games and it'll pop. No messing with achievements or waiting ages to see if it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

50 more points today for looking at a Diablo IV editions!

No need to but anything, like the text would suggest, just click and exit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Looks like I can redeem gamepass and Microsoft rewards again. Tried bing this morning and it said I was on the go. Then redeemed points towards ms points and they went through. Was able to redeem all 16 gamepass quests I had.

If anyone is trying the AC Origins quest this week for 250 points, it's a bit of a pain for some.

You have to get 1 level higher than you've ever gotten, so if you've reached the level cap before, it's not possible.

The second option is to avenge a player, a feature that's been removed from the game!

I got onto rewards support and explained the situation and they gave me the 250 points :)

Might be worth it too if you're in the same both as me, not being able to pass level 55!

I've never played the game, so when I started a new game it popped for me immediately, which was nice.

Weekly Treasure is there today 🌞

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Treppen

Soul hackers 2.

Can be done on cloud

There's 2 achievements that pop so you might want to save and use for 50pt dailies.

Press Y to save !!

This guide uses a save and reload, so quicker than the YouTube rewards Hunter play through .

• Start a new game
    • Skip through all dialogue & cutscenes (you can fast forward non-cutscenes by holding RB)
    • Head to the fence in front of you and follow it to the right. Once you get into the alley another conversation will start
    • Continue on with the game. It's linear, so just follow the path
    • Do 2 combat encounters (one is a tutorial)
    • Keep following the path. Eventually the dude you're with will start a conversation with you about recon
    • Once you see the pixie in the corner, walk up to her
    • Save your game before talking to her! Do this by pressing Y, going to the bottom option on the menu (system), then hitting save in save slot 1
    • Once you've saved, talk to the pixie. skip the conversation and re-load your save after she disappears
    • Repeat the loading until you've spoken to her 9 times

Oh that would have been handy, I did the rewards hunter guide. What a terrible game BTW, although I hate jrpgs anyway. The inability to skip cutscenes but only fast forward was an absolute pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

What's the actual point?! Why speed them up so much that you could never read them, but not be able to skip completely? Lol

Easy solution for 7 Days to Die,

ignore Rewards Hunter/chicken possible one.

Start private game, equip the torch and find two zombies to beat up till they catch fire. You can continue to beat them or wait for them to die from buring to death...

From Reddit

Always looking for easy ways to complete these annoying game quests.

Nice one :)

I did this. From the 10 minutes or so of gameplay (I fell off a cliff first when I wasn't paying attention and broke a leg, so had to restart) that game comes across as ridiculously boring. Although I just don't understand survival games in the first place anyway...

I think it's for people who like Minecraft with all that collecting and crafting.

Weekly Treasure is there today 💶

Got 2,500 points today for that 150 week streak! 😇

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Is this number a myth for everybody or just me? What's the craic?

As can be seen below, it's a fair bit lower at 172 - this is just from the Daily Set and searches, I've kind of given up on the Quests, not played a game in weeks.

• Advertisement

I think it's the sum of all points actively awarded. So if you did a bunch of searches today, plus any rewards for the weekly stuff, plus any of the daily activities - they all add up. But then tomorrow, the weekly stuff will still be counted, but the daily ones go back to zero. I think.

It's more that it's all the old offers on the page, that you did when you first signed up and stuff are calculated each day, even though you only get them once!

Mine said I got about 700 points yesterday, despite getting nearly 3,000 for my 10 week bonus and dailies!

Do EA Play games achievements count for Game Pass dailies? 🤔

The answer is yes 👍

No weekly treasure yet - but a very easy 250 point Game Pass Quest.

Hit 100 orange pegs in Peggle 2. I just replayed the very first level 4 or 5 times using the Gnorman character (as he can electrify nearby pegs after you hit a green peg) and it was all done in a few minutes.

Easy game alright for a change.

There was a very long queue to use it on cloud... But it only took 20 seconds to download.

Started Maquette for the daily 50s nice game , one hour competition so achievements are fairly regular.

Nice one Treppen, love short games full of achievements 😆

• Advertisement

Ya I had to slow the video on half speed as he does it like a speed run.

Advertisement