Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to remember an old LED game.

Options
  • 20-06-2020 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi Folks

just watched this video on old 70s handheld games (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vvPnTfs8wY) and it reminded me of one I had as a kid. Can't remember the name of it but I'm hoping someone here will.

It was large and rectangular and I think green and black. Two players sat facing each other with a joystick and two (I think) buttons. You chased each other around a maze and by pressing one of the buttons you could drop mines to get the other player.

Would be very grateful if anyone can think of it or if anyone knows of a website that details 70s/80s handheld games.

Thanks.

Comments

I can picture the game your talking about but don't know the name.
    Sounds like an MB game.
    Google mb electronic games and see if anything rings a bell.

I can picture the game your talking about but don't know the name.
    Sounds like an MB game.
    Google mb electronic games and see if anything rings a bell.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

https://www.handheldmuseum.com/ is a good place to look .
    I used to collect a lot of tabletops and lcds but for the life of me I cant think what the one you mention is.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭dakan

Thanks folks. I'll look through that catalogue and report back if I find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭dakan

Found it!
    Entex turtles.

Found it in an old Argos catalgoue; old Argos catalogues.

More pics.

Now to see if I can get it on Ebay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,305 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

wow! those Argos pages are my childhood

• Registered Users Posts: 34,436 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Advertisement