Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exercise app

Options
  • 16-06-2020 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭

My phone came with a fitness app that I'm using.

The clock that calculates the time spent exercising is not calculating the time I'm exercising. Does that make sense?

I attached a screenshot. I did half an hour of exercise this morning. A mixture of brisk walking and jogging. I approx. 40 minutes exercise in the evening too.

The time clock used to calculate the time I spent exercising but not any more.

Any idea why this is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

You've obviously neglected fitness until now, Im not a theorethical physicist but, your mass is obviously effecting a curve in spacetime.

🙈🙉🙊

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

You've obviously neglected fitness until now, Im not a theorethical physicist but, your mass is obviously effecting a curve in spacetime.

Neglecting fitness sounds about right. I'm doing a lot more walking since the spring time. My new piece of equipment is a rebounder and I love that. I'm building up so much endurance on the rebounder, jogging and running on the spot with other exercise movements.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

owlbethere wrote: »
    Neglecting fitness sounds about right. I'm doing a lot more walking since the spring time. My new piece of equipment is a rebounder and I love that. I'm building up so much endurance on the rebounder, jogging and running on the spot with other exercise movements.

Wasn't this posted in AH? If not please ignore my post. :)

🙈🙉🙊

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

Wasn't this posted in AH? If not please ignore my post. :)

I did post it in after hours. It was moved.

you're using Huawei Health.

to get it to record something as exercise minutes you need to manually tell it to start recording exercise in the exercise section (see exercise tab button at bottom of screen). also need to stop it.

getting something like the honor band 5 that works with that app is better (and tracks sleep very well)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fitness-Tracker-Sleeping-Waterproof-Official/dp/B07S1CHZT3/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=honor+band+5&qid=1592347478&sr=8-4

• Advertisement
Advertisement