Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody going to Ikea soon???

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Those types are rarely comfortable as either, but functional as both. They should have them out on display, I didn't check on Monday because after two hours queueing I wanted to get around and out as fast as possible. I'd advise waiting a few weeks to travel as queues next week will be even worse. Lots of stuff was out of stock too so I'd really advise people to wait rather than flocking there next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Caranica wrote: »
    Those types are rarely comfortable as either, but functional as both. They should have them out on display, I didn't check on Monday because after two hours queueing I wanted to get around and out as fast as possible. I'd advise waiting a few weeks to travel as queues next week will be even worse. Lots of stuff was out of stock too so I'd really advise people to wait rather than flocking there next week.

I googled reviews.

The consensus is a very handy, comfortable bed and a rubbish chair.

Functional as a seat, like you say, but no comfort and such.

Really should have asked these questions weeks ago - this is why my wife rarely lets me make decisions. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I had one of their cheapo sofa beds years ago, 99 euro was the price at the time and it was grey in colour, I think they still sell the same one but the price went up. Theyre not comfortable to sit on for any length of time, 5 or 10 minutes is fine but a watching a 2 hour movie wouldnt be much fun. They would be fine for kids playrooms and the like but not so much for adults.

Advertisement