Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order and delivery from McSport.ie

Options
  • 11-06-2020 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Anyone ordered from here and what was your delivery time frame. It says 5-7 business days but wondering would it be shorter or longer? I have a pair of dumbbells ordered btw!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭sp00k

Anyone ordered from here and what was your delivery time frame. It says 5-7 business days but wondering would it be shorter or longer? I have a pair of dumbbells ordered btw!

Ordered a bench from them a couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday, and it arrived on the Saturday of the same week.

Ordered an ez curl bar from them Thursday last week and it just arrived this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Ju_Ju

Ordered 2 x 1.25kg and 2 x 2.5kg plates on the 4th of June, no sign yet.

Ordered 2 x 25kg plates on the 5th of June, arrived this afternoon.

Both orders were marked in stock online at the time of ordering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Ordered squat rack. Was told it would definitely be there in 7 day max. Rang today (day 7)to discover still hadnt been posted. Not happy at being wrongly reassured last week that was being posted that day

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Ju_Ju

Ju_Ju wrote: »
    Ordered 2 x 1.25kg and 2 x 2.5kg plates on the 4th of June, no sign yet.

Ordered 2 x 25kg plates on the 5th of June, arrived this afternoon.

Both orders were marked in stock online at the time of ordering.

I got the smaller plates on the 18th.

Advertisement