Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardeners World

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭scarepanda

Oh it was good having gardener's world back last night.

I'm just itching to get started properly out in the garden and start de-winterising the garden. But the back garden in particular is still so wet I'll do more damage than good if I go out into it. Seriously hoping the next week/10 days is relatively dry so I can make the most of the Easter holidays.

The front lawn has had a couple cuts but the cobblelock paths need a good weeding and sweep.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Julia_G

Just started watching the first episode today too! Love the stepover fruit idea, but not sure I've ever seen this (not that I was looking) in the garden centres, ones with dwarf roots

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,332 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

it was gas to see gardener's world (last episode, i think - i had it recorded, and i think it was last friday's one) feature adam clayton talking about his magnolias and camelias.

Advertisement