Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Air Pods Pro

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

rizzee wrote: »
    Check out the Mpow X3s on Amazon, they go between 40-50 Pound (got mine for 39.99 less than 2 months ago with a 10 Pound voucher applied at checkout)

Over 3.5k reviews with over 4.5/5 star rating.

Miles better than the regular Airpods and have 3 friends so far who have purchase after hearing the quality of mine. I'm an Apple user too but they blow the originals away can't compare vs Pro but at the price point they are a bargain. They show up battery life etc on the Battery widget on iPhone too.

They battery life, ANC and 6 sets of tips that come with it make it great value.

But if you're set for Airpods that's probably useless info for you, I just recommend to keep options open to avoid unnecessary spending :)

Hi can you use each of headphone separate? I mean only left or only right leaving another one in charging case? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭dodzy

Hi can you use each of headphone separate? I mean only left or only right leaving another one in charging case? Thanks
    Sound will be crap, but yes, you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

dodzy wrote: »
    Sound will be crap, but yes, you can.

I’m asking because by Amazon description only right can be used this way, by some comments on YouTube reviews you can use any, now you say they can , really confused, do you have this model exactly? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭dodzy

AirPod 2 - wired charging.

Advertisement