Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - The Catalogue Express!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭newbie18892

tbahh wrote: »
    Open now!

Thanks again. Great to catalogue stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

OK folks, the latest requests are diner mini tables in red and aquamarine please!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

Dodge wrote: »
    OK folks, the latest requests are diner mini tables in red and aquamarine please!

Just ordered and sent them there!

Wow. Thanks! I was just looking to catalogue

As ever shout if you need anything!

Wow. Thanks! I was just looking to catalogue

As ever shout if you need anything!

No worries, happy to help. I can get all the diner stuff so let me know.

Actually, I wouldn't say no to maybe the camp sign from Pocket Camp for my camp site, if at all possible! :D

• Advertisement

Actually, I wouldn't say no to maybe the camp sign from Pocket Camp for my camp site, if at all possible! :D

I’ll send that on this evening when I’m on. Not that I’m impatient or anything but will I get your stuff today or tomorrow? Haven’t received anything on order from boardies before! (Just some nice gifts!)

I’ll send that on this evening when I’m on. Not that I’m impatient or anything but will I get your stuff today or tomorrow? Haven’t received anything on order from boardies before! (Just some nice gifts!)

No panic, thanks for that! :)

Yup, you get the order instantly so they should be waiting in your letter box!

No panic, thanks for that! :)

Yup, you get the order instantly so they should be waiting in your letter box!

Got them! Sign on the way too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Would anyone have some towels I could catalog?

• Advertisement

Bells21 wrote: »
    Would anyone have some towels I could catalog?

AFAIK there’s only one but they’re customisable

That suit ame all the better. Thanks for the info!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I’m looking to catalogue white musical instruments to make an outdoor orchestra area. I have the grand piano, cello, violin and customized an acoustic guitar and music stand.

Does anyone know if there are any other instruments in white? Oh and white piano stool?

I think I have a stand up white piano

I’m looking to catalogue white musical instruments to make an outdoor orchestra area. I have the grand piano, cello, violin and customized an acoustic guitar and music stand.

Does anyone know if there are any other instruments in white? Oh and white piano stool?

I have a white harp if you want to catalogue?

Oh cool, you can never have too many pianos :)

I have a white harp if you want to catalogue?

Oh wow yes please!

Oh wow yes please!

I can open there now. Any chance I could catalogue the violin and grand piano?

I can open there now. Any chance I could catalogue the violin and grand piano?

Great! I’ll bring them with me.

I have been gathering as many different wet suits as I can. I have the nook miles one, the leaf print one and the horizontal striped one in blue, red & black. Are there any other ones?

I have a spare black & white one if anyone wants it. Bought 2 by mistake :)

I also only have the pink snorkel if there are different colors of that too?

• Advertisement

The leaf print ones come in diff colours. I have a green and there's a pink leaf print one in nook miles shopping today that I meant to order

Posted in the other thread...

There’s 4 types of horizontal stripe wetsuit (no sleeves, shirts);
    red, yellow, blue, black

4 leaf print wetsuit (sleeves, shirts);
    Light blue, purple, yellow, green

6 ‘clear’ snorkels (available at Able sisters);
    Blue, yellow, red, pink, green, black

The full length suits and black/green snorkels are only available through miles

I just checked and I haven’t got it.

I defo saw it in the shop though so it exists! Sorry

I just checked and I haven’t got it.

I defo saw it in the shop though so it exists! Sorry

Ah no worries. Thanks for checking!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Hey folks, looking for a particular piece of furniture. Can anyone tell me if this exists?

I'm trying to set up an outdoor space for a chess game.
    I'm using rattan chairs for the players, but I'm looking for a small narrow table where the chess board can be equi-distant from each player.

I have a blue imperial table which is a bit OTT for the space (and the blue colour is naff)
    I have a few variations of outdoor tables which are not great either (they have a hinge in the middle).

Is there anything else out there that I could use? A small 1x1 square table or 1x2 rectangular table would be ideal.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Mr E wrote: »
    Hey folks, looking for a particular piece of furniture. Can anyone tell me if this exists?

I'm trying to set up an outdoor space for a chess game.
    I'm using rattan chairs for the players, but I'm looking for a small narrow table where the chess board can be equi-distant from each player.

I have a blue imperial table which is a bit OTT for the space (and the blue colour is naff)
    I have a few variations of outdoor tables which are not great either (they have a hinge in the middle).

Is there anything else out there that I could use? A small 1x1 square table or 1x2 rectangular table would be ideal.

https://gamewith.net/animal-crossing-new-horizons/article/show/18391

?
    can make and send if it suits

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭newbie18892

I have been gathering as many different wet suits as I can. I have the nook miles one, the leaf print one and the horizontal striped one in blue, red & black. Are there any other ones?

I have a spare black & white one if anyone wants it. Bought 2 by mistake :)

I also only have the pink snorkel if there are different colors of that too?

I have the horizontal striped one in yellow if you want that? Would love the black and white one if it's still going spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

bluewolf wrote: »

That looks perfect, bluewolf! Cheers. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

will log on in an hour or so and send over then

• Advertisement

made it then realised we've never played together. i'll try log on tomorrow evening and fly over or vv if that works

Advertisement