Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin vivoactive 3 in Lidl €160

Options

Comments

OmegaGene wrote: »
    is it curved ? im look at mine now and it does look it

btw it is the absolute nuts, i was using a fitbit charge 3 for the last year and there is no comparison

I'm looking forward to it. Only ordered yesterday from Amazon, was originally down for delivery next Thu/Fri to Ireland so went via PW. Has already arrived in the North, down for delivery here tomorrow.

Were you able to get Garmin Pay working?

Maybe this should be in a separate thread, apologies :(

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭PuddingBreath

Basil3 wrote: »
    It's also €170 in Curry's. It's quite old at this stage, so regularly on sale on Amazon etc.
    so people Q'd for two hours at my local lidl to save €10bob. a staff member told a colleague there was people waiting 2 hours before the shop opened
    We have the 4s on the way. we looked at various ones and noticed the price of the 3 in currys.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭PuddingBreath

bonkers wrote: »
    Got the garmin 4s for 179£ on garmin.co.uk then 7 euro to parcel motel it. Was on offer three weeks back. Avoid the Irish site. I saved 75e that way

we just ordered a 4s off amazon.co.uk. we were confused about why the price kept going up £5 when we click thru to purchase. Then I looked up up an realized we're paying 3% more VAT here than in the UK. It still doesn't fully account for that(€75) big difference however. If there had been a local shop close to the amazon price we would have bought there instead. Think argos are closest at €279.99 as far as i recollect

• Registered Users Posts: 3,947 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

i went to lidl at 8:55 and got one for a family member so not sure where the two hours came from, people were running for the remmington trimmers but nobody was bothered about the watch, i picked up some decent shorts and tops for running for myself :D

Is this lidl one having music storage ?

dont think so

Ok thanks mate...and boo for all who ordered garmin from uk on 40% offer two week back and did not post it here🀪🀪🀪

• Advertisement

Ok thanks mate...and boo for all who ordered garmin from uk on 40% offer two week back and did not post it here������

I got the VA4 for €265 from Amazon, plus they give you a €50 Garmin voucher. Decent enough value imo.

I got the VA4 for €265 from Amazon, plus they give you a €50 Garmin voucher. Decent enough value imo.

Thanks but under the other offer it was £180 i think...

Thanks but under the other offer it was £180 i think...

Don't think it was that cheap, maybe for the 4S. In any case, I'm happy with it for even what I paid.

Don't think it was that cheap, maybe for the 4S. In any case, I'm happy with it for even what I paid.

Yeat thats right 4 was 195 i think

Yeat thats right 4 was 195 i think

So currently you can buy for £240 via Amazon + £50 Garmin voucher, which is not far off the same, assuming you would have been interested in a Garmin accessory.

Personally, I wanted the HR chest monitor, so works well for me.

• Advertisement

So currently you can buy for £240 via Amazon + £50 Garmin voucher, which is not far off the same, assuming you would have been interested in a Garmin accessory.

Personally, I wanted the HR chest monitor, so works well for me.

Correct...i think accessory was applicable for that deal as well..did u buy anything using the voucher ?

Correct...i think accessory was applicable for that deal as well..did u buy anything using the voucher ?

Yeah, already ordered the chest monitor

dont think so

anyone who ordered form garmin UK 40% offer did you use parcel motel or parcel wizard ?

Just had a HUKD notification that the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music is down to £150 in the UK. I think it's almost impossible to order from them via PW/PM, but they do also have it down to €180 at Argos here, which is a decent price.

https://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/8795874/Trail/searchtext%3EVIVOACTIVE.htm

Just had a HUKD notification that the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music is down to £150 in the UK. I think it's almost impossible to order from them via PW/PM, but they do also have it down to €180 at Argos here, which is a decent price.

https://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/8795874/Trail/searchtext%3EVIVOACTIVE.htm

Thanks when you say impossible is it they never deliver it or dont allow those addresses.

Thanks when you say impossible is it they never deliver it or dont allow those addresses.

AFAIK they flat out won't deliver to the mail forwarding addresses. You might possibly be able to go to AddressPal, I don't know. Buying from Argos UK is only going to save you about a fiver anyway. You're best to just go with Argos here.

AFAIK they flat out won't deliver to the mail forwarding addresses. You might possibly be able to go to AddressPal, I don't know. Buying from Argos UK is only going to save you about a fiver anyway. You're best to just go with Argos here.

Ordered Vivoactive 4 thru garmin UK for 180 GBP...

That's a good price. Can't see it on their site for anywhere near that price, they're obviously not advertising it very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Dubron

Comes up at 239/259 GBP for me depending on colour, did you get it recently?

Dubron wrote: »
    Comes up at 239/259 GBP for me depending on colour, did you get it recently?

Yes thru totum card with 40% discount !

• Advertisement

Yes thru totum card with 40% discount !

Is Totum card something you pay for, or you already had one?

Used a mate's card...i dont have one need to be a student...hope parcel wizard delivers it !

Currys EBAY UK store has vivoactive 4 for £203 if you are interested....with code PANORAMA....use PM or PW

• Registered Users Posts: 16 alexander11

Used a mate's card...i dont have one need to be a student...hope parcel wizard delivers it !

Can you give us more details ...how does it work ? did your mate just pay using that card and got 40% off? or how exactly does it work ? as i'd like to get one too

Currys EBAY UK store has vivoactive 4 for £203 if you are interested....with code PANORAMA....use PM or PW

Already bought one for £240 + £50 voucher, love it.

Can you give us more details ...how does it work ? did your mate just pay using that card and got 40% off? or how exactly does it work ? as i'd like to get one too

https://www.totum.com/

you register, validate your student emailID, than login under premium and then it shows the garmin offer which takes you to site with discounts....

Already bought one for £240 + £50 voucher, love it.

What did you buy using the voucher ? The offer is over now

What did you buy using the voucher ? The offer is over now

Got a heart rate strap. Not convinced about wrist monitoring, although the VA4 seems a lot more accurate than the Android Wear devices I've had, or my Gear S3 Frontier.

Got a heart rate strap. Not convinced about wrist monitoring, although the VA4 seems a lot more accurate than the Android Wear devices I've had, or my Gear S3 Frontier.

Androidwear has been a big letdown...had huawei watch couple of years back and it was meh. !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,836 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I've a premium HR strap which I got with my Edge.
    there is little to no difference between that and the wrist HR in the Vivoactive 3 after countless tests using the Strap on the Vivoactive, Forerunner & Edge

Advertisement