Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leggings

Options
  • 25-05-2020 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi can any of you advise where you find good to purchase good quality leggings from? Don't want see through ones and preferably they would be squat proof too. TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I find myprotein power leggings great, squar proof and really good value - If you want to go a bit more upmarket sweaty betty power leggings are my favourite - you can pick them up for half price (or 30% off) in the sale sometimes which makes them a bit more affordable - still expensive though. That said, I have had some pairs for years and they are still in great condition so an investment/occasional purchase!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

If you're into bright patterns and colours - Lucy Lockets are great! Definitely squat proof but they are a bit out there...

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭michdee

Thanks going check out all. Not so much into the mad colours but will still have a look:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

I really like the H&M leggings for working out.
    I'm not into bright colours either. They do lots of black, grey and neutrals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭jrosen

So many to choose from.
    But I love my Athleta ones and recently bought some sweaty betty ones. Im short so any brand that does the 7/8 leg length ill try.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Lucky Lou

Nike and underarmour I find the best. Even on vpl days :D

Great to get ideas and info thanks everyone. Will look at them. I have bought so many before and I find they fall down or keep slipping and it drives me mad, so I said before I buy the next pair I was going to do my homework! So thank you all

• Registered Users Posts: 24,584 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

If you're going be doing hip hinge movements in them, make sure the material is thick enough that anyone behind you can't see into your colon at full stretch

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Gemancy

Heard good things about Queen B in Cork, haven’t tried them myself but lots of ladies in a group I’m in like them. Homegrown too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

If you're going be doing hip hinge movements in them, make sure the material is thick enough that anyone behind you can't see into your colon at full stretch

I think they call it the "colonial stretch".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I use nike running leggings. I only got them in shops though. But try the niki site.

I am hesitant to buy online ..but will prob have to get new clothes soon..:(

Honestly i think though squat proof depends on your body type ...i don't have an ass ...so what is squat proof to me isn't going to work for another body type etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭LilacNails

Another vote here for Under Armour. Have 2 pairs lasting me along time. Great elastic don't stretch out easy to wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

LilacNails wrote: »
    Another vote here for Under Armour. Have 2 pairs lasting me along time. Great elastic don't stretch out easy to wash.
    I have those. Yeah they are good :)

Leggings are a good fit if you have long legs too :)

Excellent thanks and will check out that site too

Advertisement