Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milk prices in Dunnes Stores

Options
  • 24-05-2020 7:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Does anyone know the prices of 1 litre and 500 ml bottles (not cartons) of Golden Vale and Dunnes brand milk?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

The Mammal wrote: »
    Does anyone know the prices of 1 litre and 500 ml bottles (not cartons) of Golden Vale and Dunnes brand milk?

I’m pretty sure the Dunnes 500ml is 56 cent and that the 1 litre is 75c.

I’m thinking though you are asking because you want to bring the exact change with you so my guesses are probably of no use.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 The Mammal

I’m pretty sure the Dunnes 500ml is 56 cent and that the 1 litre is 75c.

I’m thinking though you are asking because you want to bring the exact change with you so my guesses are probably of no use.

I’ve always been bad at organisation and hate shopping so I’d often do half a shopping list even if I have a full shopping list I grab anything just to get out quick but it can also cause me to be in there longer than I should. And I tend to over spend too.

I use a Dunnes gift card to control the spending and I have a shopping list to stick to but I don’t know the prices of those milks.

Your guesses are good enough. I can put enough in the card balance to cover extra or a back up brand o items but not enough that I can get anything not o the list.

Advertisement