Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is it with people and Birthdays??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

bfa1509 wrote: »
    There's a big difference between celebrating other people's lives and celebrating your own existence. I was strictly speaking of people who think their own birthday is a cause for everyone to stop and pay attention to them.

Fret not. Someone will turn up to your party next year. Your joie de vivre will ensure that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Birthdays and weddings are for women, no real man cares for either

• Registered Users Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Birthdays and weddings are for women, no real man cares for either

What's a real man? Is this some homoerotic code?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

What I don’t understand is why do people mainly women I suppose try to hide their age. Why are they so ashamed to say what age they are? Also hate when some dozy twonk says “ happy birthday jimmy, you’re 70 years young today” That sounds so stupid.

OP Get over yourself. Life is for living - each stage has its pluses and minuses. Enjoy it while you've got it. You're a long time dead

• Advertisement
Advertisement