Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pedestrianisation of Ennis

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭jackboy

New Era wrote: »
    I also believe as I said in a previous paragraph that Parnell Street is in desperate shape all together, a forgotten street IMO and this needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency.

Not sure what can be done about Parnell street. The only buzz in that area of town is around Jimmies. Pubs are probably finished really for good. Decent restaurants won’t bring enough people into town anymore.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The closing of the lanes at the same time wasn't great, open up by Jimmy's and OHallorans and things will open up alot I think

Advertisement